Troopy 78 Seats Wanted

Submitted: Thursday, May 04, 2006 at 00:51
ThreadID: 33515 Views:1460 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi to All:
My current vehicle is a '92 1HZ 75 Troopy with the front 3/4 seat removed. Due to circumstances beyond my control, my lovely wife now wishes to come camping with me and refuses point-blank to 'travel' on the rear bench seat ..mainly 'cause my Beagle dribbles on her, 'on account that's her seat too!

Rather than have a certain part of me cut away, I need to put a decent front seat back in and I'm reliably informed that the 78 Series seat will fit the same mounting holes as my Series 75.

Yes .......... have done a SEARCH, however I live in a remote community and there are no choices up here. ......... but maybe somebody on the forum has changed their seats recently [or knows some-one who has] and wishes to sell them.

Any other alternative suggestions would be most welcomed ..........
I really need not to have to make a choice between the Beagle or the wife !

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: pete - Thursday, May 04, 2006 at 12:32

Thursday, May 04, 2006 at 12:32
Hi Pedro

I have the original seats from a '92 75 series troopy in my garage. I took them out just after I bought it and they haven't been used since. I 'll check them out tonight - they are wrapped up and should still be as new.

Cheers
AnswerID: 170623

Follow Up By: Member - Pedro the One (QLD) - Thursday, May 04, 2006 at 13:22

Thursday, May 04, 2006 at 13:22
Thanks Pete

My previous post was maybe a bit unclear :-(

I am actually after 78 series seats (or any others that may suit ?) to replace my own current uncomfortable 75 seats !
Obviously for the same reason you changed yours ???

However, could be interested in the drivers seat, as I am lead to believe that holes do exist for a single seat, rather than the standard 1 + 3/4 one. Will check it out soonly. I live in WEIPA NQ and our roads are somewhat less than adequate once we get out of the CBD ..... LOL !
Which leads me to the next vital question .......me @ Weipa , you @ ???? Obviously freight will dictate the economics of this exercise.

But ..... many thanks for your response, would you be able to give a price indication for the single seat ?

Thanks .....Pedro

FollowupID: 426063

Sponsored Links