Gibb River Road

Submitted: Friday, May 12, 2006 at 16:35
ThreadID: 33832 Views:1678 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just received post card, dated 8/5/06 from member JonW(Qld) said the graders are working like crazy to get the road open. Post card was sent from Mt Tom Price, they have only about five weeks lift of there holiday so hope they get to see a little of it at least.
Cheers Bruce.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Warrie - Friday, May 12, 2006 at 17:11

Friday, May 12, 2006 at 17:11
Afternoon all, this Ex Oz site is so big I've only just stumbled upon the easy way to see pix of the GRR or any other place. Click on Treks and then Gibb River Road. A list of blue words will appear one of which is Waypoints. Click on it.This gives you a nice list to choose from so click on your choice and up will come the reference from Places and hopefully someone has put up a pic or two.Many of the GRR are ones my wife took last September Now's your chance to add yours. In this way we all get to see views from different seasons, floods, dustbowls,sunsets etc. Since points of interest within 5km are often noted and you can click on those, it doesn't take long to cover all the sights in the area. On the other hand I tried the Oodnadatta track and the only waypoint last night was William Creek. When time permits I'll add some scenes between Marree and W.Ck Happy pic loading, Warrie
Warrie

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 172333

Follow Up By: Keith_A (Qld) - Friday, May 12, 2006 at 17:43

Friday, May 12, 2006 at 17:43
Thanks Warrie - much appreciated..............Keith
FollowupID: 427948

Sponsored Links