The Parts arrived

Submitted: Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 21:01
ThreadID: 34022 Views:1743 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
1½ weeks early!!

I ordered some aftermarket Ball Joint and Upper control arms from the US about a month back as I split the boot’s on the old ones and Mud, water and sand have gotten in over the last 6 months and F**ked the OEM ones.

But don’t ya just love it when new stuff arrives for the Truck and you all excited, it’s like being a kid agene on Christmas morning and you tear into the boxes and sit there plying with it all, except this time you payed for the presents LOL

The company I ordered from also sent me 3 catalogues and some Stickers.

One was full of 4WD and Truck gear, Tyres/ Rims, Grills, Light’s, Suspension, engines and so on and another on Pro-Formance and automotive parts + the latest revues on Edelbrock stuff

So have spent the last hour flipping throe em being Shocked and appalled how cheep some of the stuff is, I could put some examples up but it would probably just make you all Angry LOL

Must say very happy with the service I received even thou I was ordering from overseas, All E-Mails were answered promptly Most within 24Hrs the longest I had to wait for a reply for one was 3 days.

They told me when the parts would be shipped by-Email, sent me a letter saying this is your order and it should be shipped on this date, then when it was sent early they sent me another E-mail telling me they had been sent.

I even got an E-Mail asking if I was happy with the parts and service I had received.

All this from a place that’s the size of Coventry’s.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Trevor R (QLD) - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 21:25

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 21:25
I hate it when I buy something and a catalogue is thrown in, it always turns up when you most want something that happens to be in that catalogue and you just realise how important it really is but SWMBO just doesn't see it that way.
Like putting a piece of rump steak behind a window that your starving dog is sitting in front of.

Trevor.
AnswerID: 173430

Follow Up By: Exploder - Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 21:53

Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 21:53
Like a Detroit E-Z Locker for $250
Optima Yellow top $120
1200Lb Mile Marker Hydraulic Winch $800 (TJM Ox),or Electric $599
BFG MT 33*12.5*15, $159 , MTR $179
Explorer 4-Inch lift $850

FollowupID: 429379

Reply By: Member - John L G - Friday, May 19, 2006 at 12:07

Friday, May 19, 2006 at 12:07
US$ or Aus$ ????????????????
AnswerID: 173519

Follow Up By: Exploder - Friday, May 19, 2006 at 14:52

Friday, May 19, 2006 at 14:52
US, Ether way it’s still pretty good, I personally saved $450 on my order and got better Stuff.

It’s a balancing act between weight and size as if you have a big package that weighs a lot it will cost you in shipping and you will lose any saving.

FollowupID: 429521

Sponsored Links