Codan HF

Submitted: Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:15
ThreadID: 34116 Views:1850 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I found this place through a post on this forum.

I had to get some work done on my Codan. Went over there they went over the radio and found a broken wire in the mic. Fixed that and charged me only $25.

They could have tried and sell me a new one, and I think that they are over $100.

The radio I have is second hand and I got talking to then about different channels that were on the radio. There were a lot that I didn't want or need.

After a while talking about what I want they ordered a chip in which will have the channels that I want. I told them that I was going away next week so they rushed through a chip and I will pick it up today.

There service has been excellent.

For anyone that needs repairs or a new to a Codan HF radio I would recommend

Karera Communications
3 Leonard St Hornsby NSW 2077
02 9477 5999

I have no interest in this company, etc, etc, other than the great service that they give.

Wayne
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Scoey (QLD) - Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:24

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:24
Great to hear Wayne! :-)

Scoey!
AnswerID: 173939

Reply By: signman - Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:28

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 11:28
Yup...have used them. They bought my old 7727 back to life and put a couple of crystals in. Can't remember what they charged but it was stuff all, so I gave them a 'tip' for the Christmas acccount.
As I live near the Sthn Highlands, they even suggested I drop/pickup the radio from one of their employees that lives nearby!!!!
Definately agree with Wayne for a recommendation.
BTW..Wayne- I would like to discuss Troopys with you. Is the leaf front end 'better' than the coils???
AnswerID: 173940

Sponsored Links