Boat Trailer

Submitted: Friday, May 26, 2006 at 19:29
ThreadID: 34304 Views:2134 Replies:7 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Just a note to let anyone interested know that we have just taken possession of a Real-Ezy fold up boat trailer. We started off asking about them in this forum on Exploroz - got some good advice plus an email from Rob - who IS Real-Ezy boat trailers! He rang and we had a chat - and, unbeknownst to me, my husband had been on the phone to him (he was working in Cape York at the time) the same night! It was great - he encouraged us to look around at other fold up trailers and also let us know where we could see one of his trailers. A few weeks later we found ourselves on holiday near where he lived and gave him a ring and went round to see him and have a chat. We bought that day! We were so impressed - not only with the trailer but with him as a person. Today he was coming up to Brisbane where we live and he brought the trailer with him. It had to be customised to fit our camper but he had come out to where we were staying on holiday and did the measure up for the alterations. It fitted perfectly and now we just can't wait to get out there and give it a go! Rob is a true old fashioned Aussie gentleman and one to be trusted. Give him a ring - you won't be sorry! Cheers, Rosemary and Charlie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: djpatrol - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 19:49

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 19:49
Sounds like you have an interest in them are you a share holder.
AnswerID: 174968

Follow Up By: HJ60-2H - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:26

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:26
Sounds like you are an unhappy competitor......
FollowupID: 431046

Reply By: ZUKSCOOTERX90(QLD-MEMBER) - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:07

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:07
Can't anyone praise another person or buisness from whom they have" bought good's off" or had honest" dealing's" with boast about it on this forum without some "dimwit" accusing them of" wrongdoing's."
AnswerID: 174972

Reply By: Charlie & Rosemary - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:11

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 20:11
No, no shares - though I'd consider buying them if he ever floats his business - no pun intended!! I just think that someone who deserves praise should get it - and he does. I hope anyone looking for one of those fold up trailers to attach to a camper trailer or caravan gives his the look over before making a decision! Lots of cheer to all you happy campers, Rosemary
AnswerID: 174974

Reply By: Plantman - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 21:38

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 21:38
I reckon the best information one can get when trying to buy something is a genuine reference like you have given. There should be more of it and maybe we will all be less ripped off or dissapointed. Good on you guys.
AnswerID: 174992

Reply By: drifta - Friday, May 26, 2006 at 23:21

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 23:21
Thanks for the info it's always good to hear where you can still get good service and products.
Drifta
AnswerID: 175019

Reply By: Member - Alan (WA) - Saturday, May 27, 2006 at 00:59

Saturday, May 27, 2006 at 00:59
I also had a great experience with both Rob and Linda. They make old fashion service seem so simple - pity there is not more of it. My trailer arrived here in Perth yesterday - even the freight company they used were great. Have not set trailer up yet (tomorrow) - but if experience to date is anything to go by, it will be a piece of cake!

By the way - no connection - just a customer.

Alan
AnswerID: 175028

Follow Up By: Charlie & Rosemary - Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 10:10

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 10:10
Hi Alan! Charlie is away again in the Cape so my son came over yesterday and set the trailer up - it was so easy - he reckon "his trailer" (he wishes) is the ants pants! Hope you enjoy yours too.

Thanks to everyone who added their bit on giving great people a rev! Just shows you that people want to hear about good products and appreciate reviews. First thing I do now when I want to buy something is to head for the net and search for reviews. Easiest way ever of letting your fingers do the walking. This forum is great because you also get to 'talk' to folks with similar interests and who are genuine in their quest to help fellow travellers.

Cheers,
Rosemary
FollowupID: 431219

Reply By: Member - Ian W (NSW) - Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 09:26

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 09:26
Yep!,
Rob & Linda understand what customer service is all about. I concur with the above compliments and like those above, no! I don't have shares. Rob also did mods to suit my camper trailer at no additional cost, and I might add, did them overnight so that I might return next morning to collect my trtailer and continue on my holiday.

Ian
AnswerID: 175138

Sponsored Links