Desert Extreme DVD

Submitted: Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 21:09
ThreadID: 34353 Views:2077 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I was scratching around amid my DVDs yesterday and laid my hands on the DVD that I had watched a couple of times now , feeling a bit bored I decided to have another look. The DVD is more a promotional CD for Cooper,ARB,Kaymar, etc Starring Ron Moon,Maybe I was looking for faults but I sure seen many , the most obvious was all these 4x4s travelling in each others dust , then they showed what people should do each day before setting of ....in each others dust, and they showed an Air Cleaner element that was so bad ....maybe they threw a handful of bulldust on it to make it look good,I have never seen mine like the one on the DVD anyhow they proceded to blow it with an ARB compressorwith a little orange air line. What a laugh, I could have done better with a F**t , dead set these people are being paid big bucks and yet to me do not have the foggiest idea , why would you tackle a steep shaley slope untill the tyres were ripping at the rocks when the vehicle had 2 lockers without those lockers engaged They then had to cross a creek and for enviromental reasons all vehicles followed the same wheel tracks ...until one got bogged would have been better for each 4x4 to make a new set of tracks and the next floods would have erased all trace , Oh well the scenery was good anyhow.
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Footloose - Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 21:20

Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 21:20
Doug, ahhh someone else who's discovered how persuavive advertising is !
I was at the mechanics workshop, and he put a similar video on (I won't name names). At first my mouth just dropped. After a few minutes he came out from under my vehicle, wanting to know if I was Ok rolling around own there on the floor. When I explained the source of my mirth, he said "yeah when you look at them in that way they're pretty sad, eh ?"
But the sad part was the fact that he kept his customers comfortable by putting this rubbish on.
I guess it takes all types.
Then I went and committed a serious blunder. I bought a cd without reading the title properly. I wanted landscapes, geography and geology. A whiff of the places it covered. What I got was flora, fauna, and the voice of a woman I'd commit murder on if I'd of married her.
So I wasn't so smart after all !
AnswerID: 175270

Sponsored Links