Supa Kool fridge freezer

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 20, 2003 at 23:42
ThreadID: 3471 Views:5546 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have a Supa Kool fridge freezer purchased at Karumba, Queensland. I need to know if there is anywhere in NSW that I can get service and repairs. Currently it is only suitable as an extremely heavy esky or soon to be boat anchor.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: GQfisho - Friday, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:02

Friday, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:02
I looked into this a few weeks ago and gave up. EvaKool in Brisbane can help, although they are obviously not in NSW. Bought an Engel(40litre) instead, could not be happier.
Disconnected the compressor etc and use it as an esky.
AnswerID: 13633

Reply By: GOB - Friday, Feb 21, 2003 at 15:47

Friday, Feb 21, 2003 at 15:47
tony i to have gone down the road to damnation by calling the supacool a heap of the proverbial mine started rattling and making so much niose you could not sleep without turning it off rang evacool who now sell a "better product" with danfoss unit in it yes we can help you was the reply for $700 we can supply a new danfoss unit I have just bought a waeco 80l and will try to sell the other piece of s??? tomorrow at a garage sale you cold try a refridge mechanic but a few seemed to get burned when supacool went broke evacool now sells out of same door
this was my 3rd supacool 1st did not work day it arrived 2nd lasted about 18mths 3 about the same now i am like you with a very expensive esky .Actually saw a 60l 2nd hand one for sale at wandin by one of the mobs that rent them out and i had a good laugh as they wanted $500 for it i wouldnt give 50 cents for one these days if you want the phone no for evacool its a q`land no in yellow pages

goodluck steve
AnswerID: 13657

Reply By: Steve - Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 21:23

Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 21:23
Tony contact Steve Tanner at Evakool on 0754927777 I'm sure he will be able to help you . Insist on talking to him about your problem.
AnswerID: 13799

Reply By: woddonnee - Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003 at 00:41

Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003 at 00:41
G'day Tony
I bought one of these about 3 years back, stil in warranty it packed up. Apparrently common with the single cylinder original, they thought the problem had been rectified with the new twin compressor. Thought it was gonna be a big drama, company in liquidation etc. However it did get fixed, but because it wasn't ready by the time I needed it, the campinig store gave me the option to trade for a engel. Which I did, payed $400 and got the 60l. Phew, I felt very lucky.
Hope things work out for you.
cheers
Rod
AnswerID: 13957

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)