croajingalong

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 15, 2006 at 18:35
ThreadID: 34959 Views:1534 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Attention Jodi!

was reading your post about Croajingalong nat park. Im hoping to get there this november. Would like a secluded camp, with fishing access beach/lagoon. What would be your pick for camping grounds? You seem to have the best knowledge of this place in the crowd! Am a bit stuck for insider knowledge. Will be travelling from Mebourne, so I don't want to be hunting around after the long drive. How long does it take to drive from Melbourne to Croa? I'm guessing around 6hrs?
If you can help Jodi or anyone who wishes to add their 2 bob! It would be much appreciated.

Cheers Matt.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: cowpat - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 14:16

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 14:16
Matt, in my opinion the best camping is at Tea Tree Crossing, in the grassy bit. There is a small driveway through the shrubbery into a nice campsite. It is tight and your car will get scratched if it isn't already. With luck there will be no-one there now. Casper
AnswerID: 178789

Reply By: mattfinish - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 16:44

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 16:44
Cheers cowpat,

The patrol is relatively new and unscratched, so might pull out chainsaw at that point! Sounds like I will need a detailed map, I havn't even heard of that site yet. If its near the water it will be perfect by the sounds of things.

Tahnks heaps for taking the time to reply mate, have great day and good luck next trip out! Regards Matt.
AnswerID: 178819

Reply By: mattfinish - Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 17:01

Friday, Jun 16, 2006 at 17:01
That was thanks, and you probably prefer to be addressed as Casper! Sorry mate.
Matt.
AnswerID: 178823

Sponsored Links