Camping cooking gear. New Product

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 22, 2003 at 22:55
ThreadID: 3496 Views:2183 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I know there has been a number of queries about which is the most suitable cooking gear to take camping, so I thought I might let you know about a product I saw advertised in a boating magazine. It is called the "Cobb" and can be used as a BBQ, an oven, a stove or a smoker. It runs on heat beads, 5 - 7 beads is all it needs, and is very light and compact. I will not bore you with a sales pitch as I have nothing to do with the product, I don't even own one, but I will give you the webb site so you can check it out yourself:- www.cobbaustralia.com.au.

I hope this can be of help to those who are looking for something light and compact to do their cooking in the bush.

Happy travelling, Peter.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jack - Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:15

Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:15
Thanks Peter .. I have been looking for a solution that might get me around the cooking during Fire bans .. without having to resort to those terrible electric barbecues. This may just do the trick.
Cheers,
Jack
AnswerID: 13767

Reply By: Dion - Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 13:19

Sunday, Feb 23, 2003 at 13:19
In the current Guns and Game mag there is another cooker, called the TAGO (I think that is it), it is near the back of the mag. I would like to see or hear some feedback about this one.

Cheers,

Dion.
AnswerID: 13774

Sponsored Links