Anyone interested??

Submitted: Friday, Aug 10, 2001 at 00:00
ThreadID: 350 Views:1487 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I bought a lockrite diff lock for the front diff of my Patrol (GU) but now I have changed my mind and installed an air locker.

Anyone out there interested in the lockright, could be a good bargain. I cannot return it because it was installed (therefore treated as used by the seller)

I can provide the original invoice for warrantly purposes...

I will take the best offer.

email me on kaulw@ozemail.com.au if interested
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tim Fitzgerald - Sunday, Aug 12, 2001 at 00:00

Sunday, Aug 12, 2001 at 00:00
Will i am curious as to why you changed your mind.how did the lock right unit perform?? what price do you have in mind? please let me know either by e mail or phone 0407936817 .
AnswerID: 874

Follow Up By: Will - Sunday, Aug 12, 2001 at 00:00

Sunday, Aug 12, 2001 at 00:00
Tim,
Personal choice I guess, the lockrite did the job fine, it is actually excellent and in some circumstances (after having tried both now on the same vehicle) the lockrite could be better ie:coming up a rutted steep hill with a switchback.
The lockrite allows you to turn and the air locker does not (even if you turn it off) because it is under load and will not disengage. However I like the air locker because I can choose to turn it off and have some fun... SOmething I had somewhat lost with the lockrite (it went everywhere absolutelly) without any problems.
Will
FollowupID: 254

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (14)