Giving 4wders a bad name

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 00:07
ThreadID: 35240 Views:2548 Replies:8 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
To the person driving a grey 80 series petrol on gas TUJ851 in Penrith around 1.00pm, you are a bullet head. I hope you are not a member or assosiate of this forum as idiots like you give four wheel drivers a bad name.
Once this idiot passed me, had I not slammed on the brakes, he would of collected my bull bar on his magnificent passing manouver(spelling??) I followed him for about 5 km and he did about 5 stupid moves and dangerous passes.
You embarrass me as a fellow four wheel drive owner and any wonder the public is complaining about 4wd's with bleep s like you on the road.

Now that I have that off my chest I feel better.

Just a shame I was in the Prado, had it been a few hours later I would of been in the Freightliner Argosy and I wouldn't have stopped and maybe put an end to this wankers driving skills. It would have done us all a favour.

Don't know where you were going mate but heading west over the blue mountains, I hope you just keep going.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Rock Crawler - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 00:34

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 00:34
there are bad drivers on the road in all types of vehicles . You are adding to the problem ( in my view ) by associating him as a 4 w driver.

I also dont like the fact that you have posted his rego. But not my sight so I have no real say if it should be done or not. If you feel so bad about it , why not report him to the police ?

I understand that we love our sport and we get hot under the colar some times with peoples actions, but I think we need to keep a level head at the same time

regards RC
AnswerID: 180238

Reply By: Gramps (NSW) - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 00:35

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 00:35
Woooeeeee !!! This clown obviously got right up your nose. Might be a case where 'dobbing' this guy to the local constabulary is the right thing to do. Forget about it being 'un-Australian'. One less of these fools on the road makes it a far safer place.

Now, calm down, count to 10000000000 ........ and relax :))))))))
AnswerID: 180239

Reply By: Muzzgit (WA) - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 01:52

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 01:52
Yeah. there is a few of these wanker types living around here. Some drive 4X4, one in a crumbledoor, a few rice burners too. The absolute worst is a brand spankers Camry sportiva altise. If I ever catch this guy I'm gonna....................
AnswerID: 180241

Reply By: V8Diesel - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 07:45

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 07:45
And to the tailgating, lane weaving, late braking rod walloper in the dark blue Toyota Surf with the twin 3m high white UHF aerials and 'Nissan Recovery Vehicle' stickers driving around Fremantle last night - "may your your engine bake, your sidewalls stake and your front diff break".

AnswerID: 180243

Reply By: brian - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 10:11

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 10:11
youve got the details ....great...now be productive report it to police they will follow it up...best way to help road safety for us all.........
AnswerID: 180249

Reply By: nowimnumberone - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:37

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:37
Just a shame I was in the Prado, had it been a few hours later I would of been in the Freightliner Argosy and I wouldn't have stopped and maybe put an end to this wankers driving skills. It would have done us all a favour.

then you would give truckys a bad name.
AnswerID: 180256

Follow Up By: 120scruiser (NSW) - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:55

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:55
Its not that I wouldn't have tried to stop but I wouldn't of been able to.
I didn't get that hot under the collar but it just pees me off when most of us do the right thing and one bad apple destroys it for all.
FollowupID: 436509

Reply By: Trevor R (QLD) - Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 18:33

Sunday, Jun 25, 2006 at 18:33
I believe their is programs on the net somewhere that when you enter rego No. the owners details are able to be viewed. Maybe finding this program will help???

You know yourself already if you drive professionally, there is too many numbnuts on the road to report them all. So it is often easier to turn the blind eye.

I had a mate that spent 9 months inside because he got tooo hot under the collar when someone cut him off so bad that the other person swiped the front bumper of this friend of mines vehicle as they come into his lane. The following encounter left my friend explaining himself to the officers and a verdict of 9 months was enforced to allow this friend to cool down. NOT WORTH IT IMO.

Have a coldy and chill, this numbnuts time will come.
Trevor.
AnswerID: 180290

Reply By: Wizard1 - Monday, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:56

Monday, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:56
Its funny how the same sort of driving behaviour annoys the masses. I was amused at how a recent survey in this month's RACQ Road Ahead magazine was structured. It asked for responses/reactions rated from 1 to 5 on a variety of a different types of bad behaviour by drivers. There was not one single question of a positive nature.

What spun me out was how it singled out 4WDs as those that "tailgate" as though no one else does it. The RACQ will soon be getting it in the neck about that. They even gave cyclists a hard time!

It wasn't a very objective survey and was obviously designed to get maximum anger level reponses.
AnswerID: 180365

Follow Up By: Gramps (NSW) - Monday, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:15

Monday, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:15
"They even gave cyclists a hard time!" And so they should. Cyclists definitely are'nt immune to bad behaviour on the roads. Try driving around the city with those kamikaze couriers on bicycles LOL
FollowupID: 436611

Sponsored Links