Truck Phone

Submitted: Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 14:13
ThreadID: 43558 Views:1894 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Came across this add in the current industry Owner/Driver magazine

Seems they supply basic Motorola GSM and CDMA phones with big buttons and lots of volumne from specialty outlets.

On website you can register for data about NextG version due to land pre-Xmas.

Look tough with little features and above average price, and believe have whats needed for long range comms (aerials car kits etc).

Robin Miller

www.1x.com.au

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Alan H (Narangba QLD) - Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 14:48

Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 14:48
Very interesting!!

I need big buttons etc and fear what NextG phones may be available with tiny buttons and hard to read fonts.
AnswerID: 229273

Follow Up By: Ozrover - Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 15:46

Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 15:46
Too late for me!!

I got a Telstra 850 next G, & can hardly see the numbers on the buttons, & have to use a thumbnail to press them!

Could have used one of these.
FollowupID: 490055

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (W.A) - Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 19:00

Friday, Mar 23, 2007 at 19:00
Another Geriatric Queenslander, needs big buttons ,

It will be OK and a good phone for sure , too late .....this old Geriatric Ex-Queenslander just got a new Samsung with Blue Toothy Pegs and it works through the Garmin Nuvi 660 , so when using the GPS as Hands free it has heaps of volume through the radio with Bass and Trebble , BOOOOM and the dialer on the gps has big numbers or voice activation, there are no black boxes, wires, mikes, and Antenna needed, I have come to the idea that an Ant' only gives another 10 to 15 klm anyhow , Yeh I know some will come up with multi reasons for an Ant'. Once your in the dead zone an Atenna won't help much ,that's when voice mail takes over ,
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 490112

Sponsored Links