DO YOUR BIT FOR EXPLOROZ

Submitted: Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 15:51
ThreadID: 5072 Views:1527 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
to all members and non members , each time you go into or phone a 4wd supplier or parts store ask if they give exploroz members discount I am sure that sooner or later they will realise that this site is a major part of the 4wd industry ,and will start to look at advertising on it as a benifit to their company /business . I am sure that if the advertising $ roll in things like the forum will be avalible to all without restrictions and we as a whole will benifit from a larger selection of discount stores. This is our site we should support it as much as possible ,rember the more discounts avalible the more money you will have for fuel for that big trip you always wanted to do .Ihope others have more ideas on what we can do to help this site grow and prosper.Born to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Glenn(VIC) - Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 17:57

Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 17:57
Great idea Peter,

Add to that giving the suppliers an ExplorOz sticker or business card and telling them to 'Get On'.

What do you think?Just Do It!

AnswerID: 20792

Follow Up By: Member - Peter (WA) - Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 21:30

Thursday, May 22, 2003 at 21:30
YES ,the more we can do for this site the more it will do for us ,I would love to have some brouchures to sit on my shop counter as I have a lot of 4x4 drivers from all around the country dropping in ,I already have a front window set aside for our local club noticeboard EXPLOROZ sticker in the corner +VKS737 I also have brouchers from Campfire escapes and Eureka 4wd training on display both of the businesses advertise on this site.PS i went on one of the campfire escapes in the south of WA a couple of years ago it was the best fun I have had off road in a long time and I made a lot of good friends and contacts .I would be happy to carry brouchers from any other advertisers on this site in the shop for Western Australian 4x4 servicesBorn to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
FollowupID: 13389

Sponsored Links