Cancellation of WANTED Advert

Submitted: Friday, May 23, 2003 at 19:21
ThreadID: 5089 Views:1239 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I'm sure it's me, but I cannot find the page where I can CANCEL a Wanted Advert I posted a few days ago.......I can see where I can indicate if I have sold an item ...but what to do when a Wanted Ad has been satisfied escapes me.

Help please???........\\
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Hugh - Friday, May 23, 2003 at 23:50

Friday, May 23, 2003 at 23:50
Mike,

I had the same problem and advice received was to send a query to yourself about the add. This will prompt an email sent to you from the website, from which there is a link to update the add details. Just click and say the add has sold. This will flag the webmaster to remove.

Seems convoluted process to me but it works. Note that your ExplorOz profile needs to be set up to receive emails in HTML format, else the link to update the add will not work.

I hope this helps.

Hugh
AnswerID: 20901

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 00:22

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 00:22
Fixed the issue with HTML email - I have re-written the plain text email system and it now sends perfectly formatted URLs.

Also note that the original email when you placed the ad has the link in it - if you had kept this email you would not have to send yourself an enquiry.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
FollowupID: 13493

Reply By: mike - Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 08:08

Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 08:08
Thanks Hugh.....seems to work.....Certainly seems a funny way to set the page up.....\\
AnswerID: 20915

Sponsored Links