Camprite TL8 Offroad Camper Trailer

Submitted: Monday, Jun 02, 2003 at 13:21
ThreadID: 5228 Views:4303 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Member-Melissa, Are you able to provide a contact or web page address for this camper,
Regards
Dean
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Melissa - Monday, Jun 02, 2003 at 14:52

Monday, Jun 02, 2003 at 14:52
Hi Dean,

Web site with contact details is www.campritecampers.com.au

We've always dealt with Reg and Matt the owner's here in WA, but the company has recently appointed agents in Qld and Vic (or NSW, can't quite recall).

I took some detailed photo's of ours awhile back for some people who I knew through the campertrailer group. I've still got them if you would like me to email them to you let me know.

:o) MelissaPetrol 4.5L GU Patrol &
Camprite TL8 offroad camper
AnswerID: 21611

Follow Up By: Dean - Tuesday, Jun 03, 2003 at 14:11

Tuesday, Jun 03, 2003 at 14:11
Thanks Melissa, Ive had a good look at the site and they look good, with 2 young children the appealing thing is, everyone is off the ground.
Dean
FollowupID: 14178

Reply By: Member - Melissa - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:58

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:58
Hi Dean,

Yep, I reckon they are the best on the market for a family, but then off course I am biased, LOL.

Everyone being off the ground is a BIG plus. We've also found that the interior floor space which I refer to as our living area and is also off the ground is invaluable. We put a toy box in the corner for our 2 yr old and in the mornings he is content to amuse himself (most of the time, LOL) so we get to snooze in. There is also enough room to put a table inside when it rains.

On our Easter trip we found our set-up time was literally 5 minutes. This is because there is heaps of storage space so we only carry our table and chairs inside the main part of the trailer which allows us easy access to them and the swing-out kitchen when we stop for smoko or lunch.

:o) MelissaPetrol 4.5L GU Patrol &
Camprite TL8 offroad camper
AnswerID: 21815

Sponsored Links