Solarscreens

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 02, 2008 at 09:30
ThreadID: 53024 Views:2191 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Someone sent me a message asking about Solarscreens for my Troopy, but I accidently "lost" the message before replying - sorry!!

I have had a set made & they are excellent - I have added the information to "my rig". I hope the person who enquired sees this & is able to access the information, or please sens message again. Thanks & Happy New Year to everyone.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - GeeTee (NT) - Wednesday, Jan 02, 2008 at 11:28

Wednesday, Jan 02, 2008 at 11:28
I have a set of these in the Nissan. They are excellent. I also have a set that I had in the 2001 Prado for sale. See my ad in the Trader section.
AnswerID: 279322

Reply By: Member - Michael J (SA) - Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 12:36

Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 12:36
Hi Helen,

I tried to telephone these people for ages, using the number
you have in your rig info.....never an answer.

So sent them an email, got a reply quick smart and guess wot...
the number you have is not quite right, shud be 07 3398 5500.

Thanks for putting me on the right track.....I am seriously thinking
of putting a set on my Troopy.

BTW do the rubber suckers stick on the windows or above?

If on the windows, are they likely to damage the tint?

Cheers
Michael
AnswerID: 279510

Reply By: Member - Helen Hazel Clare - Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 13:51

Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 13:51
Thanks for your post & I'm glad you got onto Solarscreens - & thanks for alerting me to the typo. I have corrected it in"my rig" info. The suction cups stick onto the interior glass of the windows. They are very strong, but I have not had any damage. However, I recommend that you remove them with care - just put your fingers around each one individually and pull gently towards you, don't just pull the fabric of the screen. Also the surface needs to be clean, as you would expect, for them to attach properly. Basically, just a little extra care, but worth it to take good advantage of their convenience.
AnswerID: 279525

Sponsored Links