ot. pyrometer

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 22:19
ThreadID: 53093 Views:1702 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
IR pyrometer, range 50-550degrees C (approx) wanted.
Combination remote/probe would be ideal.
Any advice on brands or suppliers, please.
Thanks, Jeff.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - 'Lucy' - Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 22:55

Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 22:55
Jeff (H)

I respectfully suggest you go up the page to the top menu bar and select the DIRECTORY tab.

Then scroll down until you locate THERMOGUARD Intruments.

Thats where you most probably will find what your looking for and it not the gentleman concerned with Thermoguard will advise you where to search/look.



Up the old red Rooster and more ..........

AnswerID: 279638

Follow Up By: Member - Jeff H (QLD) - Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 23:46

Thursday, Jan 03, 2008 at 23:46
Thanks LdL.
I'll probably use Thermoguard soonish, but the current concern is more to do with pizza ovens. I Think I've found a supplier.
You take care down S in the heat Young Feller.
FollowupID: 543814

Sponsored Links