Extra Member Message tabs

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:07
ThreadID: 53816 Views:1540 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

What do members think about the idea of being able to insert links and insert images into a Member Message in the same way we can do these tasks in a response on the forum. I have often wanted to post links to other members at times and have just copied the url from a website then the other member would have to copy and paste this into their web browser. If it was a direct link, things would seem to be much quicker and simpler.

I don't like to tell the operators how to run their business but if others like the idea I will put it to David and see if it is possible.

Cheers Trevor.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Wednesday, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:48

Wednesday, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:48
Trevor
Yeh I've thought of that too, but also not only in MM but here on the Forum to be able to add underline and or change colour of the text to highlite a word as like Outlook Express, I don't think the need to make text larger though.
Although I guess if you want to send photo's there is alway normal email to do that.

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 283265

Reply By: Motherhen - Wednesday, Jan 23, 2008 at 14:20

Wednesday, Jan 23, 2008 at 14:20
I use the mm facility to talk briefly, and share email addresses which can then be used for sending pictures or having e-conversations. I am happy to keep it how it is.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 283332

Sponsored Links