Thanks for Excellent Service.

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 26, 2008 at 22:28
ThreadID: 53916 Views:2000 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
After reading Extfilm's woe's, I thought I would take time to thank 2 businesses that gave me excellent service while on holiday's.

1 Cairns Toyota : I went to buy a air/con belt, and while I was there I asked if they may be able to diagnose a problem I had in regards to smoke bellowing out the exhaust.

I told the service manager the problem thinking either injectors or fuel pump, He told me with great enthusiasm that the problem was a fuel throttle timing problem and easy to fix, He apologized for not being able to fit me in that day 28/12/07 and said he could fit me in on the 02/01/08 first thing, he quoted me $104 and then asked if it had the brake rotor recall I said no he said we will fix that as well.

I dropped it off at 8.30 and picked it up at 11.30 I paid $104 as quoted and the recall work was done as well.

2 GT Autos Bundaberg : Once again I asked when it might be possible to service the car, knowing I was travelling thrugh he said not this morning but come back at 2 pm, I was expecting the following week.

They took 1 hour fixed some minor things with my permission, so with my oil their filter and some little jobs the bill came to $84.

So Thank You guys Excellent Service.

Cheers Steve

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Keenycruiser - Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:30

Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:30
Well done Steve. It's great to hear someone give praise because we only hear the complaints. I think if everyone who has had a good experience with businesses let everyone know then we would all know where to go for that good service. If businesses knew that they would be posted on Exploroz for thousands to read then it would be the cheapest form of advertising.
Again, well done Steve.

Mike.
AnswerID: 283914

Reply By: Kiwi & "Mahindra" - Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:39

Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:39
its good to here for once that something goes right!!

most places out there will help out when they can, good to see they asked ya about the recall work too...thats brilliant....

AnswerID: 283916

Reply By: 3.0turbob - Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 17:35

Sunday, Jan 27, 2008 at 17:35
Makes you feel good when things come together.
As has been said, if the service is crap we want to bitch about it to the whole world, but if the service is good we just feel good and go on our merry way. Let others know (as you have done) so that we can help them grow their business and know that we can get a job well done. Glad everything is as it should be.

Rob
AnswerID: 283965

Sponsored Links