5000 fRee TV Channels

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 10:54
ThreadID: 54419 Views:3274 Replies:5 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Satellite TV For PC Review:
I came across http://www.dontpaytv.com, I was excited to read that I will be able to watch tv channels, from all over the world, on my computer that too without buying any hardware device and without paying any subscription fees.

Although, I was very skeptical, I started doing research on the product with extra care.

I bought the product and immediately after payment I got access to download and detailed instructions on how to download and install the product.

The satellite tv was really good it worked well. I hopped from channel to channel. I tested many of them. Almost all channels worked perfectly except a few ones. I soon forgot these 8-9 non working channels as there were thousands other to watch.

I must also admit, the picture quality and the sound quality is really good. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to get tv on pc OR looking for a free way of watching thousands of tv channels.

Utility of this software for me is really good because I work on the computers whole day and when I get bored from work I switch on to TV and may be 5-10 min and I am back on my work. Without loosing the continuity of work I refresh myself.

I also got some bonus like unlimited music download, unlimited movie download etc. etc. I was not happy with these although music and tv shows download was good but movie download did not work for me. May be because the size of movies are big or what ever the reason may be movie download did not work for me.

Overall the software is really good and I can confidently recommend it to everybody. http://www.dontpaytv.com
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Russ n Sue - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:21

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:21
I too, am sceptical....

I didn't bother to click on the link and have a look because one thing that would pull me up in my tracks is the download limitations on my account. And this is why I issue this warning to ExploreOz visitors...

If you are travelling and you use any form of Tel$tra wireless Internet account you will allready know that a) your account is expensive and b) your monthly data allowance is very small when compared to a fixed ADSL service that you may have at home.

Internet TV will blow your bandwidth in no time at all if you have a wireless account.

You have been warned.

Cheers,

Russ.
AnswerID: 286668

Follow Up By: mighty mouse - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:37

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:37
actually i thought that too, But its about a 3rd of the rate, which is good. I love English Premier League and NRL and now i get it free
FollowupID: 551879

Follow Up By: Member - John (Vic) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 12:46

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 12:46
This guys sounds like he is spruiking the product??
Its been posted twice now in quick succession. (Post 54420)

I'm guessing he's involved in the software somehow and possibly stands to gain from sales???
VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 551887

Follow Up By: Member - John (Vic) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 12:49

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 12:49
Sorry should have added that an archive search shows that Mr mighty mouse does not appear to have ever posted on EO before??
VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 551888

Reply By: Member - Zig (WA) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:28

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:28
Sounds good for home use.
Shame the link doesn't work :)
AnswerID: 286670

Reply By: lynxxy - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:21

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:21
yep sounds great but from what I have read in this thread, it only works via the internet?

If thats right, you can buy a small arial from Tandy, which has a dvd you download allowing you to watch local TV from where ever you are...all you need is a fairly late model PC/laptop.

I travelled a fair bit last year and this little 50 dollar device (i got it from David JOnes/myers) was great.

Mind you if you are travelling around in a caravan you propably already have a tv, but if your travelling in a campertrailer or something similiar, lap top and this device will give you the ability to watch local tv anwhere from your laptop. if you take a better aerial I believe the picture quality will increase dramatically.
AnswerID: 286686

Reply By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:23

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:23
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

etc...
AnswerID: 286806

Reply By: Lyds- Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:27

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:27
the same verbage from this meat head can be found on ebay too.

rack off sunshine!
AnswerID: 286808

Sponsored Links