Nissan GQ aircon repair/overhaul

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 14:20
ThreadID: 54630 Views:1405 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, can anyone recommend a competent aircon repairer in the Northern Perth suburbs region who will do top job without leaving me feeling violated in the wallet department?
Looks like new compressor, hoses etc. required.
I'm looking for reliable, genuine tradesperson whose work will not let me down.

Thanks sastra
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 17:32

Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 17:32
Hi sastra, we use Deerings in Abernethy Rd, Kewdale, have found them reasonably priced, work was done well. We have had a problem with the Patrol whereby on hot days climbing Lesmurdie hill the aircon cuts out, we took it back to Deerings and they tried it for a day but could not find a problem with the Aircon, they did not charge us for that, we have since found out that the Patrol is actually overheating going up the hill so in fact it is nothing to do with the aircon.

We have had no problems with Deerings and as such would be happy to recommend them. (We have no connection to them, just happy customer) I'm not sure whether they are far enough North of Perth for you?????

Cheers

D

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 287803

Reply By: Member - Col G (WA) - Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 18:53

Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 18:53
Have had good service from the Auto Electrical business on the corner of Canham Way and Cockburn Road, Greenwood.

They do air conditioners. Cant remember the name of the business I'm sorry.

Cheers

Col
AnswerID: 287807

Reply By: Member -NIFFTY (WA) - Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 21:50

Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 21:50
Beechboro Auto electrics in Bayswater did mine. bleep e it gets cold in the GQ now.Right arm quite often needs defrosting.
Niffty
GQ HQ Perth
AnswerID: 287845

Sponsored Links