Jimboomba Camper Trailer ?

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 16, 2008 at 21:02
ThreadID: 54644 Views:6723 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Everyone

Today we looked at used (18 months old) Jimboomba Camper Trailer.
Can't seem to find much info on them.
Doe's anyone own one? or have any knowledge of ?
Trailer is alloy checkerplate and on basic inspection doesn't seem too bad.
Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: T-Ribby - Sunday, Feb 17, 2008 at 11:47

Sunday, Feb 17, 2008 at 11:47
They seem to have a good reputation. While I have a Camel, I like the JCT's bed layout with that big well at the foot. Found some info and photos on this forum.

"We pick our new camper today
After spending almost 2years looking at dozens of trailers we decided on one from Jimboomba Campers.
Their workmanship is great the overal trailer is just fantastic,
the canvas work is the best I'v seen and The roof is 15oz and the walls are 12oz. they are an alloy trailer,but I did not choose it for that reason alone it was the overall package. and I got waaaaay more for my Money than elswere.
This bloke will custumize your trailer to what ever you want.
For the other manufacturers this seemed to be a bit of an issue"
http://www.4wdmonthly.com.au/forum/f39/camping-trailers-hard-top-soft-top-34975/
AnswerID: 287921

Reply By: Shari - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 13:30

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 13:30
Hi my partner and i actually own one and so far we have not had any problems with it. we got the off-road one and have taken it to many places. the only thing we regret not putting on it was the stone protector on the front. we have the stair case inside of it and that was the best investment we made aswell as the gass cook top. they are reliable and great on the road for towing.

they are a real eye catcher and everyone seems to come and talk to us and wants to know more about them. we looked at many campers and the best we found was a Jimboomba camper.
AnswerID: 288294

Follow Up By: Perado - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 19:44

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 19:44
Hi Shari,

Thanks for your reply.

How old is yours, and does it have independant suspension?
FollowupID: 553657

Reply By: emugirly - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 22:34

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 22:34
Hi there, we have owned one of Rob's camper trailers for the past year. We have three small children with the eldest being 4 and the camper is just fantastic. It is so quick and easy to assemble and the kids love it. There is so much space in our model and the flip down stair case with the alley at the foot of the queen size bed is an option I'm glad we went with. The alley is perfect size for the fridge whilst travelling. Buy one, you won't be disappointed.
AnswerID: 292582

Reply By: DoinARunna - Sunday, Mar 16, 2008 at 16:13

Sunday, Mar 16, 2008 at 16:13
We have an off-road Jimboomba Camper and very happy with it. Leaving on our second trip to NT & WA in May. Did a similar tour last year and no problems with trailer. Very user friendly. Kitchen is great. This is a women's view.
AnswerID: 292933

Sponsored Links