Wireless connection

Submitted: Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 19:17
ThreadID: 54704 Views:2809 Replies:16 FollowUps:27
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

We're looking at getting wireless broadband for when we travel and apparently need a home connection if we connect with Telstra. Is there another way of doing it as we won't need a home connection!

Cheers

Jeanette

PS Thanks for all the help with the info on laptops as well.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - lyndon K (SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 19:36

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 19:36
Hi Jeanette
We have wireless with bigpond, you don't need a home phone.
We went with a 20 hour plan/month Cost $55/month
Modem cost around $350
You can just buy data packs, but i think you can go through them quite quick!! They are through Telstra(sort of seperate)
If you have a car kit for your mobile phone get a "patch lead" made up, this will enable you to "patch" into you car kit and get better coverage using the external antenna.
Of course you could always get Bgan satellite internet.
Cost $2500 for modem, 240MB data $2400(have a year to use) and $10/MB for any extra data :)
They have plans to cater for everyone,including plans that cost $135,000/year.
We are about to connect to this(must be mad),oh,and it currently only works in the western side of the country(will have nation wide coverage at the end of the year).
Hope this helps, if you need any more info message us.
Regards Lyndon & Bernadette
Now is the only time you own
Decide now what you will,
Place faith not in tomorrow
For the clock may then be still

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 288192

Reply By: Brew69(SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 19:56

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 19:56
Avoid Telstra like the Plague.
AnswerID: 288195

Follow Up By: Mogul - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:43

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:43
Why?
FollowupID: 553473

Follow Up By: Brew69(SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:54

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:54
Bad customer service.
Over priced services.
FollowupID: 553477

Follow Up By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:34

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:34
If anyone wants to use wireless internet away from cities and in small country town, Telstra is the only way to go. I have had good customer service for Next G internet so far but poor customer service trying to get my ISDN removed. Must be two different companies
FollowupID: 553542

Follow Up By: Pajman Pete (SA) - Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 17:59

Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 17:59
Just wait until Dec 08 - ISDN will die then anyway according to the letter we just received from Telstra. No wired broadband in our suburb in Adelaide so we will have to go wireless or back to dial up. And which is the only high speed wireless net in our area Telstra at $$$.

My work laptop has Vodafone wireless, $39 per month for 5Gb. It gets 3G or HSPDA in cities, GRPS at dial up speeds most other places. OK for email. I can get 3G at home if I park the paj at the top of the drive and sit up on the roof rack.

Grrrr

Pete
Any mug can be uncomfortable out bush

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 553812

Follow Up By: Gramps (NSW) - Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 18:07

Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 18:07
"park the paj at the top of the drive and sit up on the roof rack"

LOL Do you get room service up there :)))

FollowupID: 553815

Follow Up By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 18:39

Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 18:39
Pete, surely you could get ADSL2? There is no way I want to pay Telstra extra to maintain a faulty ISDN system, even using just one of the two lines and no internet, I have had to reset the NT1 PlusII twice in the past two weeks.

3 gig download is RS at $109. Telstra extortion!
FollowupID: 553830

Follow Up By: Pajman Pete (SA) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2008 at 15:03

Thursday, Feb 21, 2008 at 15:03
No room service at the top of the drive Al.

John, not even ADSL 2. The nearest exchange is 8 km away, and our line quality is appalling. We have been complaining since we moved in 8 years ago without success. Once we had ISDN we had similar issues with the NT1, needing to reset it once per week and it was good to see the sucker leave.

Oh for some competition in our area. We had a public meeting where Telstra sent a rep to talk to us. He explained that the reason Telstra was unwilling to improve the line quality was because it was commercially unviable because the ADSL take up in the area was so low. One very angry man explained to him in words of one syllable that the reason for that was because no one could get it!

We are now on the Telstra 3 gig $109 plan you mentioned.

Pete
Any mug can be uncomfortable out bush

FollowupID: 553977

Reply By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:19

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:19
Jeanette
Yes Bigpond Wireless is your only choice in the country once away from the large towns and cities, regarless of what......err some others might say, I'm using it right now, can be expensive but it works, check the plans on this link below.You have a choice , Modem or Card, Modems need 240v supply which is fine if you have an Inverter.

Telstra Bigpond

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 288202

Follow Up By: ddr - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:30

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:30
Doug on one of the MSN Caravan forums they have some info on running the BP modems off of an 12v-6v converter to eliminate the need for an inverter.
FollowupID: 553469

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:46

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:46
Hi Doug. Why do you say Bigpond is the only choice. I'm prepared to bow to your clearly greater knowledge on this subject. I've not yet used wireless internet while travelling, but looking to get it set up for our next trip - commencing just before Easter if the Qld flood abate enough for us to head north.

I was planning on using a Telstra data pack. 200M I think for $59 per month or 1G for $89 per month. No contract necessary - just order it on a month to month basis as necessary. Our plan is to use our Next G phone as a modem, which saves the cost of buying a modem, or signing up for a 2 year contract to get one for 'free or subsidised'.

As I say, I've never done this, but I'm assured this works well. The casual purchase ability is a plus for us. We have cable broadband at home and travel for 5 or 6 months per year. I don't need the cost of long term plans at home and wireless as well. Plus my plan saves approx $300 in modem cost.

Do you have any knowledgle or experience with what I am planning? We will be using a Samsung A 412 phone with a patch lead to a 6db Broomstick antenna. Plan on starting with the 200M pack. If it seems to be not enough, we'll just move to the 1G pack for the following month.

Norm C
FollowupID: 553474

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:05

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:05
Norm
I say the only service for rural area's is Bigpond Because when I decide to something or buy something I do my homework, I live just 17Klm from the nearest reasonable town to the South and 35Klm to another North ,oh by the way thats road Ks and If there was another Internet provider ie Westnet to name one of the best in the country my url would end in *____ .westnet.com.au instead of bigpond.com,
About the Inverter I did if you read my answer say IF you had , of course if you did not have then yes your idea would be ideal but IF you had an inverter of course why would you waste money on an item not needed,
As for using a Next G phone as a modem , I am not clued up with that but would it not cost big bucks every time you connected, that I don't know,
I might also add that prior to me living where I am now I resided in Perth and I have used the modem/Inverter during travels all over WA at most towns to the North, basicly where ever I had Next G phone service I could use Internet wireless,, If I had any other than Telstra I would have left it at home because it would have been useless.
Got me buggered why I have to explain my self after every post or answer I do, I didn't sit around on my butt , I was doing in excess of 160,000 Ks per annum in WA,NT,SA,Qld,Vic,NSW, and I took notice of things and situations, which included phones,UHF CB's, GPS , HF Radio, always trying them here and there. Still trying this and that though.

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 553506

Follow Up By: The Rambler( W.A.) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:10

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:10
Doug,
You want a medal or something---it seems you are the only one ever travelled Australia!
FollowupID: 553521

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:17

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:17
Rambler
No I don't want a bloody medal you fool, The fact is I did do a a lot of travelling during my Job, are ya jealious ,
Someone ask a question, I gave my opinion, so what.

There.... that should get you burred up.

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 553523

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:28

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:28
Wow Doug. I was about to thank you for your response, and come back with a follow up question. Sounds like you've had a tough day, so I think I'll leave it for another time.

If your 'Got me buggered why I have to explain my self after every post or answer I do' comment was aimed at me - I have no idea why. I just commented on an idea I had and asked if you had any knowledge or experience with it (given your regular posts and experience with wireless broadband). I wasn't challenging anything you do or say - just seeking advice, which I though was why we are all here.

Anyway, your answer seems to be, no you don't have experience of knowledge with it, so I'll leave it at that.
FollowupID: 553524

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:38

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:38
Norm
No my comment wasn't directed at you, it seems a general practice on EO that if one answers a question you get shot down by someone else, not that I mind getting shot down providing I have my chute, It's a bit like Politics really eh, or worse still religion,
Your eyes must scanned what I wrote to fast, I didn't say I know nothing about wireless, I said using a phone as a modem , not tried it and have no need to,
What Pi$$es me off is when one posts about diff locks and then some clown butts in with LSD's, no comparison
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 553526

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:45

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:45
We are not communicating very well tonight Doug. When I said "your answer seems to be, no you don't have experience of knowledge with it', I was referring to my plan to use Telstra broadband data packs with my phone as a modem.
Clearly you have experience with wireless broadband - I think you are using it right now. Just not with the way I currently plan to do it.
Thanks anyway,
Norm C
FollowupID: 553528

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:49

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:49
Norm
As 2 Queenslanders I thought we were communicating very well indeed, I'm sorta doin' 2 things at once , answering and watching TV ....LOL
Catch ya later

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 553530

Follow Up By: ddr - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:19

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 10:19
WOW good old Internet forums & PMS, you add a tid bit to hopefully help someone that may not have had the information only to get spat at.

Anyway for those that ARE interested
here is the link to running the BP "Toaster Modem" without using an inverter.
http://tinyurl.com/3yzwar
FollowupID: 553564

Reply By: Member - jjt98 (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:27

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:27
Hi Jeanette, we have the 20 hour/month plan like Lyndon but they have stopped doing that deal now. We have an Internet business that requires us to be online several times per week whilst traveling (thumbs up to the 'new economy' business)....anyway, we use our 20 hrs plan but also have a 'per download' plan with 3 mobile which we packaged with an additional mobile phone on a basic plan also. Seems to work for us.

Answer to your question is no, you don't need a land line to have a broadband plan.
Cheers & happy travels
Jason
AnswerID: 288204

Reply By: Mainey (wa) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:41

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:41
Jeanette,
When travelling I use the "wireless" systems in various towns and cities like local wireless users without security and Mucdonalds etc.
Costs nothing if your notebook has "wireless" conectivity.

If you expect to get internet connection away from the towns even with the 'special cards' recomended then you may be in for a shock as it's a hit an miss situation.

Mainey . . .
AnswerID: 288208

Reply By: Mogul - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:42

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:42
I have had Telstra's wireless virtually since day one on CDMA. It's a great system for people who do a lot of travelling, but can be a little expensive.

It even worked in Eucla and many other places that I was surprised at.

No other company can offer the coverage of the NextG broadband service at any where near the price.
AnswerID: 288209

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:52

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:52
Mogul, it is often not even an issue of price. In most of Australia (geographically) it is Next G (well CDMA as well for the moment) or nothing. It is very expensive, but if you want broadband in remote areas, it is the only real choice. I fully understand Telstra's pricing policy. If I had a monolopy business, I'd be charging a healthy premium as well. As a Telstra shareholder, I'm happy. As a customer I'm not.

Norm C
FollowupID: 553476

Follow Up By: Brew69(SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:56

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:56
Norm....as a Telstra share holder you should be really pi$$ed off with the way they run the company and the price of the shares.
FollowupID: 553478

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:10

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:10
Well yes Brew. But at least they have 5% odd fully franked div, and the price is above what I paid. But you have a good point. I'm particularly cranky about the massive salary and bonus the CEO and his senior managers get, when the company is not doing well. I'm happy to see big performance bonuses when the performance is there, but it is a long time since you could claim that of Telstra. Although it only adds up to a few 10s of millions in a massive company, it sets a very poor culture in the business with respect to performance.
FollowupID: 553487

Follow Up By: Brew69(SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:14

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:14
Yes Norm the dividend is ok. Seems to have all gone pear shaped since the massive success of the T1 shares.............well those that sold them i mean.
FollowupID: 553488

Follow Up By: Member - lyndon K (SA) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:09

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:09
Err Norm "It is very expensive, but if you want broadband in remote areas, it is the only real choice".
Trust me,she don't work in "remote" area's,even with an external antenna like i have.
Cheers Lyndon
Now is the only time you own
Decide now what you will,
Place faith not in tomorrow
For the clock may then be still

FollowupID: 553507

Reply By: travelbugs - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:51

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 20:51
Hi there. I'm Kirk, the other half of the travel bug pair. Havn't posted before but here goes. Jeanette didn't word her message quite right. What she meant to say was to get a free modem and half price for the first six months deal we need to have a home line with telstra to qualify. Voda phone have a pretty good deal going but I wanted to go with Telstra because they have the best coverage especially in outback areas. I have joined with telstra but have to pay for the modem. Thanks for your replies. Hope to see you on the road in the next few weeks.
AnswerID: 288210

Follow Up By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:52

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:52
travelbugs, the Vodafone cover area in Victoria is good if you live in Melbourne and don't go further than Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, the LaTrobe Valley, Lorne or the Mornington Peninsular. In the North, Shepparton or Albury

From Vodafone itself
Vodafone currently covers 96.36%* of the population throughout Victoria while 99.73% of the population is covered in Melbourne.

Important: While the highest standards have been applied in preparing these maps, 100% mapping accuracy cannot be guaranteed. In addition, coverage information is based on outdoor analysis and may differ when indoors. There may also be a number of factors beyond Vodafone's reasonable control that could cause coverage to vary within a stated area. For example, the age and type of handset, local weather conditions or areas of variable reception (e.g. basements, lifts, underground car parks, large concrete buildings, or road cuttings) may mean reception is unavailable or subject to interruption.

Don't expect to log in at Big Red anytime soon
FollowupID: 553547

Reply By: zacc - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:57

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 21:57
check out the voda phone deal $39.00 for 5GB . but do check on coverage. i have got it and am about to travel , where i can not get 3G coverage it goes back to dial up speed. on a 24month contract you get a free modem. just check it to see if it suits you . that was my choice so i did not have to go with bog pond
AnswerID: 288226

Reply By: Philip A - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:11

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:11
I have a Next G phone and have used data packs to surf the internet.
I buy a Telsta NB not Bigpond data pack which is $59 for 200megs or $89 for 1 Gig.
The speed is great in a metro area.
I have not yet used in the country but in an bigger town it should be fast.
A few tricks
You must know your billing dates.ine is 17th . If you order it on say the 1st, then Telstra pro rate the cost but add on a proportionate number of megs. so you may think you have a gig but you may only have 500Megs until your billing date. And the overuse cost is much higher than the pack price.
It is also VERY difficult to find out how much you use. Telstra can only tell you as at 3 days ago, and the phone gauge and software gauge are not accurate.
If you are going on a trip you have to remember to cancel the data pack when you get back, as you cannot buy just one. They stay on your account.
If you can handle all that the service is great IMHO.
Regards Philip A
AnswerID: 288230

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:36

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 23:36
Phil, do you use a modem, or your phone as a modem? Do you 'surf' on the phone, or via a lap top?
When you say :
'If you are going on a trip you have to remember to cancel the data pack when you get back, as you cannot buy just one. They stay on your account.'
I assume you mean when you activate the data packs, you will be charged for that pack every month until you cancel or change the plan? If so, I guess it is handy in one way - you don't have to remember to order a new pack every month. But as you say, you need to remember to cancel when you get back.

It is this flexibility that attracts me to it. For me, it is better than signing up for a two year plan, when I only need it for 5 or 6 months of the year.
FollowupID: 553525

Follow Up By: Richard W (NSW) - Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 06:27

Wednesday, Feb 20, 2008 at 06:27
I do the same as Phil on a $10/20mb plan which is fine for Emails and banking. As said does get expensive if you blow your monthly limit.
I use an LG TU500 NextG phone as a modem for the laptop.
Can't get online with 1 bar of reception but OK once you get to 3. Full signal is pretty good.
FollowupID: 553728

Reply By: Groove - Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:15

Monday, Feb 18, 2008 at 22:15
I know three people that use or have used telstra wireless broadband.

One recons its the best thing since sliced bread the two others have had it disconnected due to constant dropouts and intermitant service.

AnswerID: 288231

Reply By: Rod, Sydney - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 08:13

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 08:13
Hi.
I use Telstra's NextG wireless broadband for my city work as well as coverage when I go country. In the city is saves me paying the hotels for their expensive daily internet connection. Like any wireless device, I occasionally get frustrated with the connection.
Go to a Telstra shop and talk to them. I've notices some differences between Bigpond plans and Telstra plans (yes, they are different and both sold in the same shops).
Cheers
Rod, Perth

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 288254

Reply By: Philip A - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:47

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:47
I assume you mean when you activate the data packs, you will be charged for that pack every month until you cancel or change the plan? If so, I guess it is handy in one way - you don't have to remember to order a new pack every month. But as you say, you need to remember to cancel when you get back.

Yes.

I use a phone only (ZTE which for me is OK) and the supplied data cable and software. Mine works perfectly and $30 per month including car kit which I have connected to a 7Db gain aerial for incar communication..

AnswerID: 288273

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 11:13

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 11:13
Thanks Phil. That's the sort of set up we are planning, only with the Samsung A412 phone. Your response gives me a bit more confidence with the plan
Norm C
FollowupID: 553567

Reply By: Member - Graham H (QLD) - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 13:37

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 13:37
One thing always to remember is that whilst Telstra and Bigpond may be run by the same Parent they operate independantly and differently.
Bigpond plans are cheaper in relation to the amount of d/loads for the price.
If you look at the plans for each you will see that.
I am getting a Bigpond USB modem which can be used in the laptop or the desktop and for $34 a month you get 10hours of use with fair usage policy. They have discontinued the 20 hour plan I was told this morning.
For that you wouldnt get anything on Telstra.
Also you are able to buy and use a second hand modem and re register it on Bigpond but NOT on Telstra.
This from Bigpond tech help AND Sales this morning
AnswerID: 288295

Follow Up By: Member - Graham H (QLD) - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 21:07

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 21:07
Using your mobile as a modem is by far the most expensive way of connecting to the internet.
Also remember their claims of reaching 98% of the population dont mean much when you consider that the 98% live in less than 5% of the land area of the country. A smart marketing ploy to catch those who dont think it through.

Bigpond plans

. If your needs change, you can always change plans without
penalty.

Plans for Mobile Wireless Broadband

Speed1downstream/upstream Monthly Price Usage Allowance
3G Fast 256kbps/up to 128kbps $34.95 10 hours

Super G Fast 7.2 Mobile Card550kbps - 3.0Mbps/up to 1.3MbpsStandard Mobile Card and Built-In Devices
550kbps - 3.0Mbps/up to 384kbps $54.95 200MB

$84.95 1GB
$114.95 3GB

Telstra Plans

Mobile Broadband Data Packs summary
Monthly access fee Included eligible data allowance per month Excess usage charges Plan availability
Casual 24-month contract~
$5^ 5MB $1.00 N/A
$10^ 20MB $1.00 N/A
$29^ 80MB $1.00 N/A
$59~ 200MB $0.25
$89~ 1000MB $0.25
$119~ 3000MB $0.25

Pay-As-You-Go charges
GST incl.
Session fee 0¢
For each 1000KB sent or received in a particular session (charged per KB block) $2.00

FollowupID: 553675

Reply By: Axel [ the real one ] - Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 21:36

Tuesday, Feb 19, 2008 at 21:36
We have just gone thru the whole box and dice of how best to stay online for our upcoming 6mth 1/2 lap ,, step 1 was to sign up on a 1gb plan / get the "free" mobile card / modem at 1/2 price for the 1st 6mths , ,, step 2 is to cancel your home adsl / broadband saves u close to $40 per mth ,,, so now our internet cost is a grand total of $2/3 more per mth than previous and when the 6 mth 1/2 offer nears its end we drop down in plan to a smaller gb / time ,, who needs the house plan / line rental ect when you can have the mobile plan/s for the same $$$$ costing as a fixed service ,,, $40 / 50 per mth home or away ,, dont need 2 lots of service ,,,,
AnswerID: 288369

Reply By: Member - Mary W (VIC) - Thursday, Feb 21, 2008 at 18:11

Thursday, Feb 21, 2008 at 18:11
last year when on the road for 2 mthsI used the mobile as modem option with the casual plan.Only use to do some banking, webmail and a quick surf.Don't use telstra as home isp so just hook into webmail as I go Was quite satisfactory.
mary -Phone samsung 512
"Some people walk in the rain,others just get wet."

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 288646

Reply By: bbuzz - Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 21:23

Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 21:23
I have just signed up with Optus (no one mentioned Optus in all the posts?) for wireless on a 5Gigabyte limit for $40 a month. To get that I have to have a home phone OR mobile with Optus. The wireless modem is free.
I use the modem on my laptop when away powering the laptop from an inverter. I am not on for long, just emails.
All I need is an Optus mobile tower to connect to. Not sure how the McDonalds connection works but high school kids use it for free so it cannot be too hard to find out.
Yes coverage is patchy way out but Next G will improve that.
Echo the statement about keep away from telstra - they are cheats. Tried to take me for a $800 bill when the switch gear at the bottom of the of the road was faulty. Had been for 3 months, technicians knew and were in the process of fixing. Telstra claimed no knowledge. Yeh right.
AnswerID: 288877

Sponsored Links