coota campers

Submitted: Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 19:00
ThreadID: 54825 Views:1910 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Does anyone have one of these CT. I am very keen on these CT as the ones I have seen are very robust and practical in design with great storage. I am however a little concerned with the weight of the trailer (1250kg tare), but by the same token the increased weight is spread over the dual axle. Any information or experience with these CTs would be appreciated.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kev & Darkie - Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 20:02

Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 20:02
Simon,

Coota Campers are no longer in existance. I got them to build my box trailer 15 months ago and am very happy with it.
Of all the people that I have spoken with about Jim's campers they were all very happy with how the trailers towed.
It appears to be very well balanced which IMO may cause some problems with getting an adequate tow ball/ tare weight ratio.

Hope this helps

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 288865

Reply By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 21:48

Friday, Feb 22, 2008 at 21:48
Somebody at the Warraweena get-together last July, had one. I never got a chance to go and have a gander at it....more's the pity. I reckon they're a great concept too.
AnswerID: 288887

Reply By: Cindy073 - Saturday, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:15

Saturday, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:15
Hi Simon, every now and again one of these comes up on ebay for sale, you may want to have a check on there if you are keen. I am from Coota originally and these campers do have a good reputation if that's any help!
AnswerID: 288966

Sponsored Links