KIMBERLEY KAMPERS

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 28, 2008 at 23:18
ThreadID: 55026 Views:3788 Replies:15 FollowUps:37
This Thread has been Archived
i have been looking at hundreds of campers over the past month
and seem to keep coming back to the old kimberly kampers.
anyone got any views on these units (good or bad !)

thanks / mike wa
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:12

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:12
Still No. 1 ( had to say it cause I own one....actually on my 2nd one )

A close 2nd would be Aussie Off Road and Aussie Swag !!!

But you get what you pay for , so probably the dearest..

Some other CT's might have some better features, but as a package, no comparison ..

Attention to detail, finish, all spells quality....

Now I'll duck under the replies from owners of other CT's !!!!!!!!
AnswerID: 289946

Reply By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:23

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:23
thanks Gronk ,its true you only get what you pay for !
and from what i have seen of the kk its pure quality.
regards mike / wa
AnswerID: 289948

Reply By: Trekkie (Member - WA) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:43

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:43
Yep - they are good - almost unbreakable - I have had one for about 5 years and two mates have one each. Been everywhere - Cape York, Gulf Country, Mitchell Plateau, Gibb river, Bungle Bungles, Simpson Desert and many others. Have had issues with the suspension but only after really hard work. Hardly a puff of dust ever gets in anywhere. Heaps of storage and water. Battery system is good (has been improved in more recent models)
AnswerID: 289952

Follow Up By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 02:31

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 02:31
thanks Trekkie , what model did you go 4.
i am thinking of the new sports rv as i only have a small 4x4 ,and
its the only model that suits it / towing wise.

mike / wa
FollowupID: 555274

Reply By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:46

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:46
Mike
Have a look down the bottom of my 4x4 website

Look for Trailers

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 289953

Follow Up By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 02:27

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 02:27
thanks / what a great site .

mike / wa
FollowupID: 555273

Reply By: Member - Barnesy - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 04:25

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 04:25
Yes they are good, hard to fault. But in my honest opinion (and it is just opinion) they are too expensive. There are many good trailers on the s/hand market to be had for a lot less money. $20-$30 000 for a trailer to go camping in? fine if you're wealthy.
AnswerID: 289960

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:22

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:22
Wealthy ???? Of course everything comes back to what you earn for a living, and on this site you will see all the extremes, and thats why there are so many CT manufacturers out there ..

I have a KK, but I'm not wealthy enough to tow it with a new 200 series Toyo, but I'm not complaining, I'll just keep dreaming !!!!!
FollowupID: 555291

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:40

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:40
I bought my Cameron for $6000. Spotless condition. Just as strong as the KK. I don't have to worry about depreciation. It has a lot more storage than a KK, and when not travelling I have a h/duty 2 tonne tralier to make use of.

It's not about wealth really, I could afford a KK, but why? It's only camping after all!

Barnesy
FollowupID: 555355

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 23:41

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 23:41
You said 1st its about being wealthy ??

Now its not ??

Sure its only camping !!!

Why not buy a Lada as a 4x4 ??

Cause every bodys taste is different !!!

Thats why you buy a 6K CT and others buy a $ 85,000 Bushtracker caravan !!!!!
FollowupID: 555480

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 02:31

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 02:31
??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!
That's a lot of question marks and exclamation points Gronk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a difference between being able to afford something and being wealthy. I did say it was my opinion only.

My Cameron in my opinion is better than a KK for the reasons i stated above. Who can argue that a Lada is better than a Patrol?
FollowupID: 555491

Follow Up By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 08:41

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 08:41
For the same reasons you put forward.....a Lada can be better than a Patrol.....depreciation, in my opinion a Lada can go anywhere a Patrol can , it's just as strong etc......but just my opinion !!!

But I was trying in the 1st place to answer a question......what is the best HARD floor CT ?? And in my opinion it was the KK ..
FollowupID: 555511

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 23:37

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 23:37
You weren't trying to answer the question, I was. You nit-picked my answer like a nagging wife.
Nowhere did anyone mention the best hard floor camper. You are the the first one to mention it.
FollowupID: 555661

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 05:43

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 05:43
A Lada can go anywhere a Patrol can?
A Lada is just as strong as a Patrol?
These are really strange comments and you need to base your "opinion" on some sort of fact before embarrassing yourself by making dumb comments.

Relax Gronk, you seem to be getting yourself worked up over this simple post.
FollowupID: 555669

Reply By: Brew69(SA) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 06:25

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 06:25
We were in Tibboburra a few years ago and was sitting out the front of the family hotel and watched a guy with a hire KK trying to remove the spare from under the trailer. After about an hour and lots of onlookers giving it a go and telling him where he was going wrong he gave up and called the hire mob on the sat phone. Next place i saw him was the roadhouse i assume to get the mechanic to use an oxy on the chain.
I wonder if they still use this under the trailer storage for an offroad trailer?? Realy clever when stones flick up and wedge it in like this. But then again Toyota are still using this stoneage technology.
AnswerID: 289962

Follow Up By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:19

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:19
thanks Brew69 , i am pretty sure they have the same set up, as
i was crawling under one the other day .
i will look in too how the are releast , the same as most others
i would think (chain type).

cheers / mike wa
FollowupID: 555290

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:28

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:28
Yep, same setup, although haven't heard of that problem before ??

Nearly all 4x4 utes have the same setup, and haven't heard of any probs with them either ??

Probably a good thing to do before every big trip ( or once a year ) is to wind the spare down and back up ??
FollowupID: 555296

Reply By: Redback - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 07:27

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 07:27
Too small and way too expensive, but hey it's your money you buy what you think is good after all.

Baz.
AnswerID: 289966

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:15

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:15
Too small ?? All the hard floors would be nearly identical in size Baz, and compared to most soft floors....yeh they are smaller....but the covenience of setup time, off the ground camping, kitchen and storage areas all laid out and easy to use etc etc.........but at a price........I think they are expensive as well ( but you only live once ) but I look at it as a lend of a CT !! You get back what you pay for it ( KK's anyway ) so in effect you are having a lend of it !!! ( so if you worked out the interest payments, that would be your outlay....so not a bad investment after all )
FollowupID: 555289

Follow Up By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:24

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:24
GRONK, i like that line (lend) i will put that too the mrs .

mike /wa
FollowupID: 555292

Reply By: outback epicurean - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:31

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:31
We think Aussie Swag are better and cheaper for a similar unit. But then we have one! Cheaper, simplier suspension, better awning setup, lighter ball weight, sun roof

cheers
AnswerID: 289981

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian (SA) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:55

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 08:55
I bought a Campomatic in 04 (lighter ball weight, swing away spare wheel, one piece linear kitchen) but spent time looking over the KK at that time. As others have said, the KK is very well finished and sturdy (and the Campomatic is now part of the Trakshak product range). The resale on all of these quality units should be sound, so if you have the $, the outlay is not an issue in my view. The Aussie Swag always looked great overall to us too - we didn't warm to the articulated kitchen setup though - that may have changed now.
AnswerID: 289987

Reply By: Member - Matt M (ACT) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:56

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:56
Mike,

I'll declare my bias up front, I have owned one and loved it. There always seem to be two common criticisms of the KK, that they are expensive and that the ball weight is high.

Yes they cost, but they are a long way from the most expensive camper on the market. We bought ours (a 2005 LE with plenty of extras on it) in preparation for a 6 month trip with the family. It was only 6 months old when we got it. Two years and about 40,000km later we sold it for the same price we got it for. All it cost me was rego and insurance for two years of fairly hard use. So you need to put the cost in perspective I guess. We could have bought a camper for less than $20K, but would probably have dropped $5,000 on it. A more expensive proposition.

A lot of people mention the ball weight but as yet I haven't heard too many people tell me why this is such an issue. Regardless of what camper you get, you would be silly not to set up the vehicle's suspension to suit the work you are doing. The same applies if you are not towing. I fitted a set of 400kg OME springs to the rear and the vehicle was beautifully balanced and the trailer towed exceptionally well. So what is the problem? The only issue was that the trailer is difficult to manouever off the car, you pretty much have to back it to the spot you want. Sometimes I watched couples wheeling their Ultimate Campers around with relative ease and that did make me a bit jealous. Not a serious limitation though and if you are looking at the Sports RV, probably less of an issue for you.

With respect to the spare wheel issue, the answer is called 'maintenance'. In a perfect world I probably would not put the spare under the trailer (are you listening Mr Tojo?) But if you maintain the system regularly then no problem. In the same way that if you don't maintain your vehicle brakes (and 100 other things on your vehicle), they will fail when you need them.

I had some minor issues with the standard of finish on what is a premium product (particularly the over use of pop rivets on the sheet metal work), although I notice that Kimberley seem to be using more spot welds on the newer ones.

In our situation the camper we bought had to be able to do three main things. Offer good levels of practicality and comfort, be reliable and rugged, and sell well. The KK ticked all three boxes with flying colours. My advice when you consider the price issue is to spend some time looking at whatever camper you like on the second hand market and see how many are available and how much they bring. You pay for a good name, but so too will others when you come to sell.

Spend some time in the archives on this site and others as well. There are heaps of good campers available in this country, it seems a fairly saturated market. With that level of competition, the differences between brands are often at the margins really. Hire few to see what features suit you and your family best and go from there.

Matt.
AnswerID: 289998

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:58

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:58
I must admit my latest KK (nov 07 ) isn't as good as my 05 KK when it comes to minor detail touches....maybe not paying enough to attract good staff ??
But you would have to compare the 2 together to notice !!

I looked at all the others before buying both my KK's, and I could write a list of minor details where the others didn't come up to KK's higher standard..

Bit like comparing a Kia to a BMW.....both do the job, but you know the Kia isn't built to the standard of the BMW, and thats fine for the people you want ( or can only afford ) the Kia !!
Just don't kid yourself that the Kia is as good, but then again you can have a little smirk at the money the BMW owner paid for his car !!
FollowupID: 555326

Follow Up By: Patrolman Pat - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:47

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:47
Matt M (ACT) wrote

"A lot of people mention the ball weight but as yet I haven't heard too many people tell me why this is such an issue. Regardless of what camper you get, you would be silly not to set up the vehicle's suspension to suit the work you are doing."

A mate of mine towed his KK with a 3.0 hilux (Flinders, Oodna track Painted desert) and bent the chassis. I'm sure many have towed a KK with no issues, there may have been other factors at play. The chassis moved enough for the canopy to be visibly further away from the vehicle by the end of the trip
FollowupID: 555356

Follow Up By: Member - Matt M (ACT) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:59

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:59
Pat,

They certainly tend on the heavy ball weight end of the scale. But we are not talking about 200-300kg heavier than others. The difference is probably more in the order of 20-30kg, which I can't imagine would be enough to make such a drastic difference. A trailer with a slightly lesser ball weight (I love that term), may well have done some damage under similar conditions.

Matt.
FollowupID: 555365

Follow Up By: Patrolman Pat - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:42

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:42
Agreed Matt.
We certainly travelled too quickly for the conditions for some of the trip, and found one very rutted track through the flinders which put a bit of strain on those vehicles with CTs.
FollowupID: 555384

Reply By: Member - Robert G (WA) - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 13:53

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 13:53
I hava a KK and love it. We typically go away for long weekends and a week at a time and it suits our needs. I am about tp urchase annexxe walls as we find that these make camping a lot more comfy if its windy or raining and prides some more shade. I have been making do with some cheap tarps but they never last. I have the old style storage box on the hitch with the stove built in and its the only negative set up I have about the trailer. I much prefer the new Gull wing styles and am looking at doing the upgrade if I can afford it. The camper is quick and easy to set up.

If I were camping in one place for more than a week on a regular basis, I would consider a quality soft floor camper which generally offers a lot more room.
AnswerID: 290029

Follow Up By: MJR - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:56

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 15:56
hi robert , are you going for the 2.6 bedouin awning with canvas &
mesh or the 2.4 with ropes ?

mike / wa
FollowupID: 555363

Follow Up By: Gronk - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 23:50

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 23:50
I have a LE KK with extended tent and was thinking of the beduoin awning, but was put off one by the negative feedback from owners and the dealer........too much time and trouble to put up !!!
So went the tried and tested 2.4 awning with a couple of walls and the ensuite ( the missus loves it )

For the extra few bucks....the extended tent is nearly a must....so much more useable space...
FollowupID: 555481

Follow Up By: Member - Robert G (WA) - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 10:41

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 10:41
I have the 2.4 awning with poles and ropes but no walls yet. The annexxe is OK to put up and solid when it is up. Just need some more protection from the wind and for when it rains for a long time.
Image Could Not Be Found
FollowupID: 555689

Reply By: Steve - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:12

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:12
Camprite seem to be often overlooked but look a good solid unit with excellent ground clearance

mate took one through Cape York with ease
AnswerID: 290070

Follow Up By: Steve - Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:13

Friday, Feb 29, 2008 at 17:13
forgot the link:

http://www.campritecampers.com.au/

btw, thye're not up in the KK $$$$$$$$ range either
FollowupID: 555380

Reply By: Member -Steve.NT - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 00:38

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 00:38
Image Could Not Be Found

This camper has room for 6 gerry cans ( 2 behind the box on the front), the box has a gen set, 2 tool boxes, oil containers, pegs, ropes, etc.

Its 6x4 box with a fold out tent area of 3.8 meters x 3.8 meters, that includes a awning and fly screen, it holds 90 lts water inside along with 3 x 45 ltr tubs and 5 x 30 ltr tubs, a 4.5 x 4.2 meter tarp, a table, and chairs, it also has a slide out kitchen, the mattress is a queen size innerspring.

It also has a 1400 kg rated spring pack and a 2 tonne rated axle.

It takes 1 person less than 10 minutes to assemble in full, it's not as pretty as a KK but will do the same job.

All up 5k, I bought it second hand and modified it a little, I looked for months before I found this and turned it into what I wanted.

Cheers Steve.
AnswerID: 290154

Follow Up By: Steve from Top End Explorer Tours - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 14:10

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 14:10
Hey MJR.

If like Gronk you find this post or any other post on this thread that doesn't praise the KK offensive, please disregard it.

Cheers Steve
FollowupID: 555558

Follow Up By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 18:41

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 18:41
Unlike some other people....I don't find any post offensive......I've got a skin as thick as some peoples brains !!!!!!!

I just thought the post was KK specific, and as such was replying to defend the KK, not to say that everyone had to like one....( I quite like the Ultimate Camper as well )

I don't bag any brand of CT....I only point out why I think the KK is better in some ( or all ) areas ??

And in some areas other CT's are better !!

But who cares !!!!
FollowupID: 555605

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 04:02

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 04:02
I'm with you Steve. MJR was asking for the good or bad with KK. There is bad, I have also pointed that out.

Many people think that KK is the best thing since sliced bread. But there are other ways of getting the same result out of a camper without spending a lot of money. Spend the money saved on actually going travelling.
FollowupID: 555668

Follow Up By: Gronk - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 10:50

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 10:50
Many people do think they are the best thing since sliced bread..... thats why they sell 400 + a year..

I used to have a $3500 Dingo soft floor and it did everything that a KK does ( which is camping !! ) but when we saw a KK at a 4x4 show we liked it and we bought one..

We had it ( have now bought another ) for 2 1/2 yrs and went away 40 times......then sold it for the same money we paid for it ..

All up cost in 2 1/2 yrs....rego and insurance.....depreciation ?..nil !

Could I sell the current KK for $36,000 and buy a $6,000 CT that does the same job ? Yes I could, but I don't want to..

Sorry Barnesy, but I couldn't find where you said anything bad about the KK ? You only said how your CT was as good or better than the KK ..

So, when someone THINKS there is a bad point with say a KK , then as an owner I may reply and say why I THINK that it isn't ...

Its called a forum....where you debate things.....sorry if you can't understand that ??

FollowupID: 555692

Follow Up By: Member - Barnesy - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 20:43

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 20:43
Many on this forum will concur that I don't back away from a debate or argument, if it's an important issue. But getting worked up over a debate on a particular brand of camper trailer?
Sorry.
FollowupID: 555821

Follow Up By: Steve from Top End Explorer Tours - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:24

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:24
I never claimed I did.

Unlike your self running off at the mouth and I quote.

"Have you read my posts ?? I can't see where I have said anything but reply to the questions asked.......not like some of yours ??"

Another anonymous loud mouth poster who hides behind your keyboard.

So that would be my point, now go away before I come out and say what I really think.

Steve.
FollowupID: 555853

Follow Up By: Gronk - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:25

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:25
I replied to the question asked....I wasn't talking about replying to questions that weren't on topic and that I shouldn't have replied to if I had known how STUPID some people were ??

ExplorOz is known for having a few of these idiots and its my fault for even replying.......
FollowupID: 555855

Follow Up By: Steve from Top End Explorer Tours - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:40

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 22:40
Your words not mine.

"Have you read my posts ?? I can't see where I have said anything but reply to the questions asked.......not like some of yours ??"

Steve.
FollowupID: 555858

Follow Up By: Gronk - Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:26

Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:26
Another anonymous loud mouth poster who hides behind your keyboard.

I don't hide from anyone....especially people who think they're somebody but have to resort to bad mouthing other people to make themselves feel tuff...

Why don't you go away instead of trying to tell someone else what to do !!!
FollowupID: 555905

Follow Up By: Steve from Top End Explorer Tours - Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 14:40

Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 14:40
I don't hide from anyone....especially people who think they're somebody but have to resort to bad mouthing other people to make themselves feel tuff...

You're the one how told Barnsey to F...Off and called me a F...Wit.

Steve.

FollowupID: 555936

Reply By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 08:59

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 08:59
I have probably replied too many times on this subject, but have noticed ( it happens all the time on this site ) that the original question was about the merits ( or otherwise ) of a KK.

The blokes all but convinced he's buying a KK but wants some feedback on them..

He probably dosen't want to know how good brand x is as he stated hes looked at the others ?

It doesn't have to turn into a slanging match of mines better than yours !!

Anyway Mike, if you want a KK good luck and if I was to suggest what to get then here goes......... Sports K with extended tent, tropical roof, Kwik awning, ensuite, 2.4M awning and 1 end wall.. Then go camping and see if there is anything else you may need ( can be bought after )
AnswerID: 290195

Follow Up By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 13:29

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 13:29
That should have been a Sports RV......

Don't forget, the tropical roof and the zipper for an ensuite ( or 2nd or 3rd bedroom can't be retrofitted afterwards )
FollowupID: 555556

Follow Up By: Steve from Top End Explorer Tours - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 14:06

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 14:06
Hey Gronk.

I bet you can't justify you last post, as there is no truth to your statements.

He did not say he is all but convinced he is buying one.

The only slanging match was started by you.

Nobody said mine is better than yours.

Take a pill and get over it.

Cheers Steve.
FollowupID: 555557

Follow Up By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 15:31

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 15:31
Take a pill and get over what ??

I started a slanging match ?? Where ??

Nobody said theirs was better than a KK ?? Geez, I think you had better read the posts again.....

He's been looking for months and keeps coming back to a KK.......OK, I'm not a mind reader, but it sounded like he was pretty keen to me !!!!!!!!

He wanted to know the good and bad of the KK........I didn't see where he asked for an opinion on brand X..

What sort of pills do you take ?? Maybe I can share some with you ??
FollowupID: 555566

Follow Up By: MJR - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 15:53

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 15:53
easy guys , i am happy to hear all views on the kk or others ,
i would like to hear feed back on the bedouin awning for the kk
i was leaning towards one but heard the were a bit of a pain to
put up , i would only be using it for extented stays (week or more) over the 2.4 mt awning .
i liked the no rope set up just flaps .

mike / wa

FollowupID: 555574

Follow Up By: Gronk - Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 16:04

Saturday, Mar 01, 2008 at 16:04
I got my KK last Nov and I was interested in the beduoin as well.....until the dealer talked me out of it......definately a 2 man job....a fair bit of fiddling with all the spreaders and poles etc .., but I don't know anybody who has one ..

If you get to the stage of wanting to buy a KK....then go to a dealer and get them to put one up for you to see !!
FollowupID: 555577

Reply By: Krakka - Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 13:40

Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 13:40
Hi MJR, I'll give you a simple answer to your simple question. Good point is resale value, bad point is initial price. We bought a Tvan, in the same boat ie, resale is good, initial price is bad. If YOU like the KK then buy it. Simple.
Cheers
AnswerID: 290377

Follow Up By: MJR - Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 18:09

Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 18:09
hi krakka , yeh pretty much made uo my mind to get one, so i will go to our caravan and camping show first just to be sure and look
at all the opitions there and go from there .

mike / wa
FollowupID: 555970

Sponsored Links