anti flap

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 02, 2008 at 23:27
ThreadID: 55128 Views:1596 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
does anyone know what the plastic handles on the anti flap poles that hold the annex walls up called? (there is normally three of them)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: brushmarx - Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:40

Monday, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:40
Probably doesn't help much, but we call ours Ponting, Symonds and Haydon.
No special reason, just that they are pretentious, overrated and as bright as dead cane toads.
AnswerID: 290546

Sponsored Links