Mildura Caravan Parks

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 09, 2008 at 22:48
ThreadID: 55376 Views:1879 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Got the run around from Golden River and now looking at very short notice for another park in Mildura for the Easter holidays. We were happy with the facilities of the Golden River but they are booked up after not taking a deposit and sending notice to the wrong address. Lucky we didn't just rock up on the day and decided to ring up to confirm the booking.
Anyway there are so many parks in Mildura we don't know which one to choose. We have young kids who want swimming pools and worn out parents who want relaxing surroundings.
One last thing is can I get the LC off road somewhere challenging as well.
Cheers Chard
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian (SA) - Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 07:40

Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 07:40
Don't know about Easter numbers but just across the river at Buronga, the van park is quite good. Its right on the riverfront - the overflow area for heavy booking periods is pretty much sandy bushland - you'd have a minor stroll to the showers etc. as I recall.
http://www.burongacaravanpark.com.au/
AnswerID: 291860

Follow Up By: Member - Julie P (VIC) - Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 08:51

Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 08:51
Couldn't agree more - great little spot - plenty of room - pretty good facilities and right on the river.
FollowupID: 557227

Reply By: TD100 - Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 20:58

Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 20:58
CTC,

try apex tourist park,right on the murray,plenty of room and good facilities,have stayed there several times and loved it.cheers Paul
AnswerID: 292000

Reply By: Member - Hughesy (NSW) - Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 21:22

Monday, Mar 10, 2008 at 21:22
Chard, I would highly recommend the Gol Gol CP which is about 5km before you cross the river if coming from Melb way. Its nice and small with very clean facilities (ensuites) great pool (with kids wading pool) situated on the river and nice green grass everywhere. All the Broken Hillites stay there.

As for the 4wd I don't know of anywhere challenging - put there is plenty of tracks etc that follow the rivers edges.

Whoops sorry just read you want to stay over easter - good luck!! You can try the Gol Gol CP but when we were there in early Feb they told us they were booked up for easter.

Good luck though mate - its a nice spot.
AnswerID: 292005

Sponsored Links