120 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 07:35
ThreadID: 55413 Views:1845 Replies:4 FollowUps:7
This Thread has been Archived
Yes folks it is down to 120 Days to go until the National Gathering in Innaminka kicks off.

Is there anything else that needs to be organised Willem?? or do you need any assistance in stuff already organised?

Are you excited?? Cause I'm excited LOL

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Willem - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:04

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:04
G'day Kev

Me and my big mouth....lol

I have organised the camping. Entertainers seem to be few and far between and they all want $$ to get to Innamincka so this time around we will have to entertain ourselves. Maybe TrevorR can do Frog Impressions..hehehe.

Before the gathering I have a trip to Melbourne and beyond, a week of ferry-ing artists around the Flinders and then a 3 week trek into Never Never country in Central Australia. Some repair and vehicle mods still have to be done before leaving. So it is pretty full on. And ofcourse we now have ther Art Prize running from Saturday and all of that will see me working pretty much full on up to the end of the month.

Never a Dull Moment around here.

Cheers
AnswerID: 292045

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:42

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:42
If Kim and Hairy turn up we may even be able to have a fashions in the bush comp ha ha

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557407

Follow Up By: Kiwi & "Mahindra" - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:56

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:56
what about a trivia night....?????
FollowupID: 557443

Reply By: Kiwi & "Mahindra" - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:20

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:20
cheers...Im on the phone to you!!
AnswerID: 292072

Reply By: Kiwi & "Mahindra" - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:40

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:40
Well, now that we have stopped gas baggin and the phone has stopped vibrating, I can actually write something worth while!

Gonna look at the maps and see if we can catch up at Cunnamulla...what day you reckon you'l go through there???

If wer left here Sat lunch we would get to Dubbo 1st night, then its only 625km to Cunnamulla, then only 550 into Innamincka....I remember passing the 'intersection' heading out to the DIG tree....on one of the only corners out there!!!!

Phone has vibration mode turned off - I dont need it!!LOL!! so, get back to those builders and get movin mate!!

AnswerID: 292077

Reply By: Member - John T (NSW) - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:19

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:19
G'day Kev (and the rest of you lot who are making the trip to Innamincka)

I'll second Kiwi's request re the Trivia night - love a good trivia contest. I'll even try to find some good books with sneeky questions and outlandish answers prior to July.

And yes - even though it's a while off I'm counting the weeks (not down to days yet hehe) til I can wander off away from work for 4 whole weeks. We plan on arriving out there Tuesday arvo and staying til it's all over then wandering down the Strez, back up to Birdsville and then an overnite stay in the Simpson and then off to Mt Isa etc and eventually home. So yes I'm looking fwd to July.

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 292122

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:25

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:25
John,

I am also intending to arrive Tuesday Arvo and set up camp and wait for a couple of ice cold rum cans to be delivered :))

Maybe we could also have some sort of charity auction, where participants supply something to auction off. (Kids not included in the auction Kiwi) :)

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557476

Follow Up By: Member - John T (NSW) - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:58

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2008 at 17:58
Kev

I like the idea of the charity auction - perhaps we can canvas the good EO folks for ideas of whats "suitable". Perhaps camping gear (although we all have more than we need/use anyway)

David and Michelle may well come to the party and provide Willem with all sorts of goodies/prizes etc.

And I cannot imagine Kiwi even thnking about selling off the kids hehe.

More stuff to think about - damm head is so full of bleep ttttttttte I'll start looking like a prawn soon

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 557482

Follow Up By: Member - MUZBRY (VIC) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 09:16

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 09:16
Gday kev
Do you want me to bring a bag of washers to auction???????

Murray
Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 557625

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 13:56

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 13:56
Murray,

Are they the ones that are cheaper than China can produce??

If so I am sure a few EOers would love some aussie made washers

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557673

Follow Up By: Member - MUZBRY (VIC) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 15:15

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 15:15
Gday again
I will gather up a few of each order that i make between now and our gathering, so we all can have a different washer each.
You can have them to auction or give as a prize.
Murray
Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 557684

Sponsored Links