Storage pod and tray table for 2nd row (first attempt!)

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:14
ThreadID: 55886 Views:1901 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived

Almost finished with my first attempt of making a 2nd row storage pod and tray table for my GU Patrol. Missing bits are to add some uhf hand held chargers, a couple of drink holders, some 'cup holders' for nick nack and some latches to hold the two main parts together.

Looking to be a versatile little bugger this one as I can place the 2nd dvd on the front compartment on it... yet later add in a second screen from the laptop in the front to play divx/xvid/etc movies... just mount it on the console with a Ram Mount holder or something...

I've put up a Picasa Web album if you're interested. You can find it here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jskogsta/NissanPatrol2ndRowSeatConsole

/Jorgen
Portaled 79 series with rego VALHAL. Selcal 1510 VKS. Nissan 4x4 Club of Victoria & Trakmaster Owners Club.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Willem - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:43

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:43
Ah! there is nothing like making a home made goody for your vehicle.

Mine looks like a carpenters nightmare but it is functional....LOL

Cheers
AnswerID: 294535

Follow Up By: jskogsta - Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:12

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:12
;-)

Yeah; at least one gets exactly what you want, right!

Next project when this one finishes are some 'tray tubs' under the side panels for the Outback drawer system. Need some there to have some of the spare parts, drag chains, tools etc.. thought that would be a good idea as I don't want the electrical wires/cables to be exposed to kit flying around.. never know what can happen!

Heh..

/Jorgen
Portaled 79 series with rego VALHAL. Selcal 1510 VKS. Nissan 4x4 Club of Victoria & Trakmaster Owners Club.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 560449

Sponsored Links