Vandalism alert.......

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 09, 2008 at 20:00
ThreadID: 56484 Views:2296 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I was visiting a client in Port Pirie last week and noticed a near-new-looking small excavator in the workshop (it's a hydraulic business that works on all manner of machinery). I asked the bloke what had happened to this "new" machine.

He said the owner had left it on a job site over the weekend and some @rsehole had taken the air cleaner apart and filled the cavity with dirt and put the cover back on. Exit one motor!!!

They've also had a spate of the usual damage caused by sugar or dirt placed in diesel tanks.

Just a warning to those who own and operate machinery..... be careful

Roachie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Bucky (VIC) - Wednesday, Apr 09, 2008 at 20:39

Wednesday, Apr 09, 2008 at 20:39
Roachie
R-soles are everywhere, pity they don't get what they have got coming to them, a good floggin'

Cheers Mate .

Bucky
AnswerID: 297668

Follow Up By: Member - Glenn D (NSW) - Wednesday, Apr 09, 2008 at 22:27

Wednesday, Apr 09, 2008 at 22:27
A bit OT , alternatave to a flogging !

On the radio today was a story of a dry cleaner from Sri Lanka,
had problems with people stealing clothes . He catches one guy strips him off and gets into him with a steam cleaner.

The Journo must have felt a bit guilty and called the police cause the next quote was a policeman saying , Its ok we think he has steam cleaned a few people. !!!!

I am not sure how you get someone to hold still while you 'punish' them.

Glenn.
FollowupID: 563741

Follow Up By: Member - Wim (Qld) - Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 07:23

Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 07:23
Morning Bucky.

The only thing that keeps my blood pressure down when it come to these people is my belief in karma or what goes around comes around.
The attitude of people like these tends (i believe) to influence how their life unfolds.
A %hit attitude gets you know where and to coin another phrase "dad things happen to bad people"
This person will get his ten fold sometime in the future.

regards
Camper setup
July 2012 - Hay River & Binns track
VKS 737 Mobile 0091
Selcall 0091

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 563763

Reply By: Member - Oldplodder (QLD) - Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:34

Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:34
Have a similar problem around Brisbane.

Friend use to run a dog security business for that purpose, to protect construction sites at night and to deter joy riders/vandals.

He had to be careful though since a trained dog is considered similar to a weapon from what he said. So if some one came over the fence towards him, he could use the dog to protect himself. i.e. any bites or damage had to be on the front of the person, not behind.
Evidently took a while to train the dogs to tackle the unwanted person the right way :o0
AnswerID: 297737

Sponsored Links