Gall Boys /Kedron Caravans new DVD.

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 17:37
ThreadID: 56512 Views:3150 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi,
Has anyone watched their latest DVD and if so what are your thoughts?
Personally I enjoyed watching it.The new 76 4.5 td V8 series wagon did a magnificent job and i would love to buy one if they were not so expensive.
I dont know if i would ever want to tow a caravan where they go lol. This trip included the CREB track and also they crossed the mighty Jardine River via the water not on the ferry...van n all. Even the 4wd magazines writer drivers dont seem to be that brave with only 4wds.
Regards Alan.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Steve - Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 19:24

Thursday, Apr 10, 2008 at 19:24
excellent viewing Alan. I've seen em all and the one thing that stands out for me is their honesty. They do make a few silly mistakes (don't we all) but at least don't edit them out for face-saving. The idea is to push the vans beyond their limits to find their weak spots and improve on them. Not sure the ole fella is that happy about it but the boys are game.
AnswerID: 297839

Reply By: Member - Sam (NSW) - Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 07:37

Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 07:37
Sensational viewing. Am currently watching through the lot again before watching the new Far N.Q. one. Caught up with them at the Camping show at Rose Hill. Nice blokes.
AnswerID: 297937

Reply By: Member - Brian H (QLD) - Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 16:28

Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 16:28
I will have to get a copy have been meaning to get some of the past DVD this mob did.

For some reason I was of the understanding you where not allowed to cross the Jardine and fines are imposed if caught. I guess that was told by persons with an interest in the ferry lol.

Mind you I would use the ferry.

Brian
AnswerID: 297996

Sponsored Links