On Track 4WD Centre Brisbane

Submitted: Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 21:06
ThreadID: 56550 Views:3004 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I had some work done today on 100 series down at On Track 4WD Centre. The service and advice these guys give is excellent. These guys are very pasionate on what they and trust me they do it well. I took my standard 100 series into them just to get some better then standard suspension fitted and got treated like I was there getting a full ground up rebuild just goes to show they think every customer is important. To bad some of the big name brand stores aren't the same, well thats probably a good thing makes that whole experience of going there better.

http://www.ontrack4wd.com/

Good on ya lads
From My Soup Box
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - David P (VIC) - Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 21:11

Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 21:11
The board told me to give you this brown envelope...but lets keep it a secret.....TIC....silverback
AnswerID: 298036

Follow Up By: Member - Derek L (QLD) - Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 22:26

Friday, Apr 11, 2008 at 22:26
No brown envelopes just great service. If you only knew the dramas I have gone through getting our 100 series ready for our trip in May to Ayres Rock. And by the way I spotted a ExplorOz tyre cover there on a white GU.
FollowupID: 564130

Reply By: Trevor R (QLD) - Saturday, Apr 12, 2008 at 07:08

Saturday, Apr 12, 2008 at 07:08
I was down there yesterday as well, picking up a mate who had is GU in there for repairs. I too have found these guys to know and execute their business very well. Too easy to spend big $$$ in that store so I waited for my mate outside but even that is bad as I was looking over some of the rigs outside and now have a head full of ideas anyway hehehehe.

Cheers, Trevor.
AnswerID: 298073

Reply By: Pezza (Bris) - Saturday, Apr 12, 2008 at 18:33

Saturday, Apr 12, 2008 at 18:33
Yeah you're right Derek, I have been going there on a regular basis, as it happens I had my GU in there yesterday and had a mate waiting to pick me up outside, apparently he wasn't game to come inside for fear of leaving again with his Patrol looking like a comp car ! LOL.

Cheers
Pezza
AnswerID: 298133

Reply By: harryopal - Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:22

Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:22
For those in the Townsville area, let me give a plug for Northern Auto. Good work, helpful and the don't charge like wounded bulls. Moreover, they don't take advantage of people with small brains like myself. Coming back from a trip out west it seemed that my motor was losing oil pressure. Rang them and got some tips to get home and then took the Landcruiser in. Now they could have said, `The pressure whazzit is shot and the gizzmo that whizzes the whatnot is done. We fixed it and here's the bill for $780.'
Instead they informed me that the pressure gauge was leaking. No charge.
AnswerID: 298244

Sponsored Links