Deepwater National Park Qld

Submitted: Monday, Nov 26, 2001 at 01:00
ThreadID: 568 Views:2736 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Has anybody been to Deepwater NP recently? Tips on the place and anything useful about the area would be appreciated.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ray - Thursday, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:00

Thursday, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:00
Hi Patrick,

I havn't been to Deepwater for a few years now but spent a few weekends at Middle Ck which is one camping area just north of Eurimbila which is just north of Deepwater. Some people I spoke to on this trip told me Deepwater has had so many visitors lately that some serious changes are about to be made, seems like many of the visitiors have also been causing considerable damage. If you go into Deepwater make sure you check out the other areas a few K's north of Agnus being Middle and Eurimbila etc it's worth it. Have you been to Kinkunna, you may want to drop into it on the way up, it's a great spot and you can run all the way from Woodgate NP to near Bundy via minor 4wd coastal tracks. email me if you need further info.
AnswerID: 1507

Follow Up By: Patrick - Thursday, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:00

Thursday, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:00
Hi Ray - I have not been to this area before so some of these other destinations you mentioned will have to be refered to on my trusty map. I'm told the whole area from Bundaberg to Agnus Waters is God's country. My email address in patrick_k@picknowl.com.au if you would like to send me any other info you may have.
Thanks for the feedback. Cheers Patrick
FollowupID: 469

Sponsored Links