GPS question.

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 11:57
ThreadID: 56802 Views:1771 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
When i use the back track function on my magellon xl explorist the line that comes up is so small and green the same colour as the contour lines, that its so hard to see that its next to useless.The same happens when i use the follow track function.When i view the same track when copied to mapsendlite on the computer the line is bright yellow and very easy to follow.Am i doing something wrong or is this how its meant to be.Thanks to all that reply.

Thanks Graeme.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Roscoe ET (QLD) - Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 14:18

Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 14:18
Don't know much about magellan GPS'. But just check to see if you can change the background colour or perhaps the track line colour.

Just a suggestion.
AnswerID: 299429

Reply By: The Explorer - Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 19:02

Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 19:02
Hello - as far as I am aware there is no way to change the line size or color. If you find it difficult to see you may need to turn off detailed map or reduce display clutter/detail or use one of the other navigation screens that provides compass/bearings/headings but no map.

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 299472

Sponsored Links