Ironman/ Rockcrawler Springs

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 20, 2008 at 22:00
ThreadID: 56834 Views:4546 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Am looking at getting new suspension for my 75 series trayback just wondering if anyone has had any experience with either Ironman springs or Rockcrawler springs. They seem to be a lot cheaper then OME and others so thought they might not be too good.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 08:50

Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 08:50
Have Ironman in the front of our Nissan Moses. Still perfoming with a good level of service. Shocks in as well.
AnswerID: 299576

Reply By: Bonz (Vic) - Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 17:56

Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 17:56
I had a great run out of Ironman springs and the new ones are better than that, GQ patrol it was
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 299673

Reply By: Member - Mick O (VIC) - Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 18:43

Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 18:43
I have nothing but good things to say about them. Had a full suspension kit under my Navara which then did 40K towing a camper all round Oz in 06. Did the Canning, Gunbarrel, Anne Beadell, Googs, Gary Hwy etc. No problems. Brother in law has the car now and still performing exceptionally well. Have upgraded my OME springs on the Patrol to 22mm Ironman, and put in one of their winches. All very good and a damn sight less than OME and the likes. Customer service is second to none also.

Cheers. Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 299682

Reply By: Member - 'Lucy' - Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 23:51

Monday, Apr 21, 2008 at 23:51
Use Ironman Shocks all round and find them better than the Konis I had before.

I suggest the reason for this is that the Konis are single action where as the Ironman ones are dual action.

As to longevity against other brands I have nothing to value add or detract re same.

Service from Ironman is just sensational.

What more can I say other than I use some other items that they sell and find everything I have purchased to be over and above satisfactory.

AnswerID: 299752

Sponsored Links