update on counteract saga

Submitted: Friday, Jun 27, 2003 at 09:40
ThreadID: 5693 Views:1463 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
fyi

I have had problems with my original counteract unit not working properly, the unit was cutting out at 12.4 volts and my old tired battery spent most of its time under this. I have purchased a new battery under advice from counteract but voltage drops over time and the units ceased to work properly or at 100% capacity. It is apprently supposed to work under 12.4 volts but not at full capcacity, i got two different stories on how they work at different voltages from the two guys that own the place, someone is telling me fibs.

They have now replaced the unit with a newer model that _Affordable_Storage_Drawers.aspx lees milliamps (35 aginst orginal 50) and has lower voltage cutouts hence the problem should be solved and unit fully operational. I know many of you out there believe these systems are hogwash but its too late for me (cant come back from the darkside) so i just wanted to get it operating as best as possible, they didnot like the idea of a refund.

So if anyone else has the old unit and not entirly happy with it it may be worth your while ringing counteract and see what they can do with a new one, no garantees though. Now that i have the new unit i plan to send them the receipt for my rust repairs, will keep you posted i how i go.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links