Frequently Asked Questions Feedback

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 14:29
ThreadID: 57010 Views:3819 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have recently enrolled as a member and have received my membership card and I cannot find anywhere to log on. Under the Home/Forum buttons I am listed Visitor Bob Eales. Under the About us/Search buttons the options are Edit/Logoff.
I have yet to logon
Will you please advise
Thanks
Bob Eales
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kev & Darkie - Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 14:38

Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 14:38
Bob,

When in the forum page and not logged in as a visitor. At the top right hand side above the advertisement. There is a register and a log in icon, select the log in icon and add your member number, delete your email address and enter your password. From there you should be logged in as a member.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 300586

Reply By: Wayne's 60 - Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 16:59

Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 16:59
Hi Bob,
Maybe you will have to log out of your visitor status, you may have hit the remember me tickbox, and re logon using your member number.
Hope this may help.

Cheers,
Wayne.
AnswerID: 300622

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 17:54

Saturday, Apr 26, 2008 at 17:54
Bob,

These are correct answers - simply go to the box that says logged on as visitor and logoff - then it will change to Not Logged On - press the Logon button and on the logon screen logon using the member number and password you received in the email. Let me know if you are still having problems.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 300626

Sponsored Links