Name: Pyrenees Overnighter

Read the Trip/Gathering Report.
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Sunday, Apr 27, 2008 at 17:18

Sunday, Apr 27, 2008 at 17:18
Before Bonz got to the Pyrenees Ranges, we did a few tracks just to test out everything was working.

For those who remember the rock shelves of Fraser Track, they were beautiful going back some years when we first drove there. It has now been made into easy fire truck access. You would hardly need to go to low ratio as the shelves are buried :-(((( If you want a test, the Old Bluff Track and of course the Slate Quarry Track are still testing:-))))))

Thanks for the trip organising mate, good to meet Vaughn and David and to see onespark and family again. With the slippery nature of the Old King Tree Track, I was told we would rather travel up with John, than do the chicken track with onespark. (that was the second time trippers up the OKTT)

Always fun up there and good to meet the Ballarat Four Wheel Drivers too, the ladies wern't gentlemen Bonz ;-))) One remembered seeing us there at Easter too!
AnswerID: 300780

Reply By: Onespark - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:24

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:24
Once again the pair 'o' knees has opened to welcome us. Saturday was great fun although I did get a bit of mud on the playdoe. Good to get a bit of a drave in the rain and the slippery stuff. Well I did have a go at the rooster track and have now a little experience in reverse downtracking. Great little fire the boys put together on Saturday night, could have used a heater in the tent tho. Relaxed ride on Sunday morning with some good tracks. Looking forward to the next trip and the great company.
AnswerID: 301133

Sponsored Links