Canning Stock Route

I had planned to Travel the CSR from North to South around July 21 this year.

Initially we had a group of 4 cars.

One fellow traveler has had to put plans on hold for the CSR as he is tying the knot next year, and this will stretch the budget a little tight (plus his current drive has done a few clicks, so he feels that this is the right decision).

Unfortunately, tonight a friend has advised that he too may not be able to make it as he mum is very ill, and looks as though she may not have too much time left. He and his family therefore obviously need to spend as much time as he can with her and to be around for her.

This leaves one other car (who may change as he is very close to the above traveler who may not be able to make it due to his ill mum).

I had intended to travel up to Broome with the Camper Trailer over a couple of weeks and truck it back. My wife and my little girl have booked and paid for flights to head on to Darwin to see the old man, and the lad and I will be picking up another traveler (whose flight has also been paid for to Broome), then heading over to Halls Creek to meet the others.

Is there anyone heading down the CSR that may be able to squeeze another 4WD in to their group.....we are fully equipment with long range tanks, sat phones, EPIRB, 2004 Patrol....and have had remote travel experience (and I am up to date with my remote Travel first aid) ??

Would love to hear from anybody that could add me to their party.

Cheers,

Brett.......
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links