Doug T..or other Nuvi.760 experts

Submitted: Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 20:58
ThreadID: 57186 Views:2120 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
i just got my nuvi 760 up and running .....have done all required set up ...but now i can not find ....a clock...not in trip detail page .....i cant find anywhere on it that will tell me the time..my old G map had the time displayed on the mane page...
also have added a few of Dougs. pois ..put them into the garmin.memory...but they seem not to work....all help needed ...thanks Bundy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Skippy In The GU - Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 21:28

Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 21:28
Have the page open with the "Where to ?" on the left and "View Map"Image Could Not Be Found on the right and you should see the time on the top bar
AnswerID: 301568

Reply By: Gone Bush (WA) - Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 22:34

Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 22:34
Hey Bundy Boy,

I saw you on the Mandurah Bypass Bridge about a week ago. You were heading north.

cheers

I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 301585

Reply By: Member - Doug T (FNQ) - Friday, May 02, 2008 at 09:16

Friday, May 02, 2008 at 09:16
BUNDY BOY
For the main clock press tools, down arrow, world clock .
To set the clock to WST , tools/settings/Time .
The POI's of mine you have are probably the WA Narrow bridge set , they are a .gpx file. not a .gbd file, you will if you have uploaded them properly find them in / press where to/ down arrow/Extras/custom POI's,
I just checked the file on my PC , I might have sent you the .gbd so delete it , email me dtilley5@bigpond.com and I will send the .gpx file that will give warning at 600m proximity for all bridges on Coastal and Great Northern and some from South of Perth ,
To make .gpx files you need Mapsource on the PC and to upload the file you upload it with all other POI's with POI uploader .
Find the uploader link on my website.
GPS Webpage

Actually done 4 local jobs in the last 2 days .

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 301628

Sponsored Links