camper trailers

Submitted: Saturday, May 03, 2008 at 18:47
ThreadID: 57240 Views:1891 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I was wondering if any one has an trakabout or lifestyle camper as we are looking at both companies at the moment for an off road camper and would love to hear some feedback.

Many Thanks
Raels
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: seqfisho - Saturday, May 03, 2008 at 20:07

Saturday, May 03, 2008 at 20:07
I have used a Trackabout Safari and own a Lifestyle, both are excellent trailers that will serve you well, both have their little differences and it will be those that make up your personal choice on which one suits you.

They both are at the quality end of the soft floor CT market.

Cheers Glen.
AnswerID: 301891

Reply By: Member - Kevin J (QLD) - Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 08:14

Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 08:14
Try www.campertrailers.org

Kevin J
AnswerID: 301939

Reply By: Member - RFLundgren (WA) - Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 10:12

Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 10:12
Raels

We have a Trackabout Safari for almost 4 years now and couldnt be happier with it. Great camper, solidly built and Jonny up in Brisbane is great to deal with, nothing is ever a problem or any trouble.

Like everything, there are a couple of things we would change, but that could most likely be said about most campers on the market. Everyone has slightly different needs and expectations.

Would I buy another one if I had to, definitely. Ours has done everything expected of it and has never let us down.

Cheers

Richard

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 301952

Reply By: North Coast Bob - Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 15:15

Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 15:15
Hi Raels,

We have a Trackabout Deluxe Off-Road Tourer which is now a year oild. We did Central Aust. and the Rig Road across the Simpson last September - 7000 kms without any problems.
We also looked at Lifestyle but they were slightly more ex bleep ive but looked to be a great CT. Then final price probably depends on which model and what options you include.

As said in one of the above posts, John who runs the show is a great guy who will look after you before and after the sale.
A visit to the Slacks Creek (Brisbane) factory would be worth the trip (depending where you live). (Lifestyle and Camel are also nearby)

Check their web site www.trackabout.com.au
Lets know if you need any more info.
Cheers,
Bob
AnswerID: 301994

Sponsored Links