Cane Toad Breeders Association?? LMAO

Submitted: Friday, May 16, 2008 at 18:38
ThreadID: 57677 Views:2295 Replies:3 FollowUps:8
This Thread has been Archived
I have received today some snail mail addressed to

Kev N Darkie,
Cane Toad Breeders Association.............

It was from the President of the Cockroach Inbreeding Association,
EO's own Barry F.

I had forgotten that I had given him my address so he could send a donation for the RFDS as part of the Innamincka gathering. Enclosed was a pineapple ($50 note).

So I would just like to say thanks for your generosity, I am sure that you and the boss would love to be able to attend the gathering.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John T (NSW) - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:03

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:03
Evening Kev

As part of the fund raising effort for the RFDS or whatever charity, I have decided that a gold coin donation will be required to compete in the horseshoe tossing contest and the casting competition. I have completed writing "the Rules" for both comps and I'm sure that, in the spirit of the event, plenty of gold coins will be donated. I have also suggested, in the rules, that '''extra donations" may, repeat may, cause the Judge to reconsider the outcomes of events. I also aquired some "fishes" books curtesy of the MDBC that will prizes for the fishing comp.
how many days now mate???

PS price of diesel here is now $1.78.5 - has gone up %cents so far this week.
cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 304207

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:10

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:10
53 days to go ha ha

Diesel has gone up to $1.639 from $1.599 in the past week. At this stage it is not as bad as the price increase of rum cans :(

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 570282

Follow Up By: Member - John T (NSW) - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:26

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:26
The bottles of wine I'm bringing out were a bargain from my fav winery in the Hunter - tried 1 last night and it's very drinkable. A friend paid $28.00 for a 6 pack of Bundy and Cola - OP rum to be sure but b%$#@*&^Y hell. I'm still trying to round up more prizes of any sort - maybe we could raffle a jerry can full of fuel haha lol.

I'll be in cane toad country next Thursday for a week or so - shooting clay targets and visiting family and friends. I'll be putting all my fuel cans on the camper and filling 'em before crossing back into NSW.

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 570285

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:33

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:33
I have a neighbour that has headed for Wagga for a clay target shoot this weekend.

Kiwi is going to take on all challengers in a billy boiling comp as well now.
From all reports she burns water so it should be hilarious to watch hehehehe.

A carton of bundy cans up here is $74.00 :(
I am back to mixing my own now, I might throw in my bottle of moonshine to keep the cold away.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 570290

Follow Up By: Kiwi & "Mahindra" - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:37

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 20:37
I dont burn water...i forget about it and burn the pot!!!!!!! and remember that I hardly ever make a cuppa like i said today...so i will be expecting some while we're at innamincka....remember you will be grovelling cos im gunna kick ya ace!!!
FollowupID: 570292

Reply By: Trevor R (QLD) - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 21:21

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 21:21
I hear through the grapevine, that Sir Ribbit Alot has met another of his kind and they are working on having a few extra "ribbitters" over the UHF airways come time for the gathering. Might be dry out there, but rest assured it will sound like a NQ swamp at night, on our UHF's all day LOL!!!
AnswerID: 304221

Reply By: The Geriatric Gypsies - Friday, May 16, 2008 at 22:19

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 22:19
jeez kev for that sort of moolah i am going to have to shave really close might even have to put some after shave on ????

steve

thanks barry (i think )
AnswerID: 304239

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 07:20

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 07:20
Steve,

That would make it over $70.00 at the moment for you to lose the beard, I still think waxing would be a better way to go.

Maybe Ruth would want to wax Gone Bush after his comments this week ha ha ha

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 570341

Follow Up By: Trevor R (QLD) - Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 13:05

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 13:05
If he's waxing the beard, even I will cough up for that LOL!!!
FollowupID: 570405

Follow Up By: Kev & Darkie - Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 13:15

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 13:15
It would be worth coughing up for it if he does he he he
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 570407

Follow Up By: Member - barry F (NSW) - Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 17:37

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 17:37
Hello Kev & other lucky people attending the Innaminka gathering. Yes Kev, it would be great to be there & meet up with all attending, but someone has to work & pay taxes while you lot have fun in the sun!! Hopefully next time hey.

I have never seen a man have his beard removed by waxing but reckon it would make for some pretty good entertainment!! Sorry Steve.

Now Kev, you have my official permission to REMOVE (sorry for shouting) you signature! best wishes to all.
FollowupID: 570449

Sponsored Links