Centroid 14 - Who's been there?

Submitted: Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 22:01
ThreadID: 57744 Views:1881 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
Back in thread 53697, member Lewis K described a place he called Centroid 14. Just wondering if anyone has been there, and if so, could you tell us how easy it was to get there and what you found when you did?

We will be right nearby this coming August/September and intend having a go at finding it. Lewis also stated in his thread that if you send him a picture, he would send you a certificate. Assuming we take the picture, does anyone know where is Lewis K or how to contact him?

Cheers
Gerry
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Lewis K (QLD) - Monday, May 19, 2008 at 05:57

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 05:57
Gerry,
Dont have to look hard to find me as I am a member of this forum. I have not yet heard of any others making it to the site so you could well be one of the first.

The site itself is just beautiful desert country situated in between two dunes. When we where their last its was very cold and not a lot of wild life around but plenty of tracks so the chances are always good.

Feel free to drop me an email and I am more tan happy to have a chat.
AnswerID: 304633

Follow Up By: GerryP - Monday, May 19, 2008 at 21:02

Monday, May 19, 2008 at 21:02
Hi Lewis,
Thanks for your reply. I do have a couple of queries so I will drop you an email. I must say that I am really looking forward to getting out bush again for a while. We're doing the CSR north to south and heading back via the old Gunbarrel, so will be passing quite close by.

Thanks again - talk to you soon.

Regards
Gerry
FollowupID: 570816

Sponsored Links