Cub Drover

Submitted: Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 07:40
ThreadID: 58200 Views:3424 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
People and Persons.

Doing some research on the hard floor campers. I like what I see with the with Cub drover, any owners out there that can over any comments on the cub drover.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MJS71 - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 07:41

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 07:41
typo- over should read offer.
AnswerID: 306876

Reply By: Member - Kevin J (QLD) - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 08:31

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 08:31
Try www.campertrailers.org

Great forum for trailers.

Kevin J
AnswerID: 306888

Reply By: Member - Scoof (SA) - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:59

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:59
Hi we have offroad Cub camper (drover) had it now for 7 years, been all over , across the simpson desert,along the old gahn line through Fink , up to Adels grove to many places to list.
Did it all with ease.

Only hickup is the gas frig is not much chop when its 30 degree's or hotter.

Apart from that it's been one of the best value for money things we have ever bought.
There is few people (members) here that own Cub campers.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Cheers Scoof .. :-)
AnswerID: 306975

Reply By: Member - Peter G (NSW) - Tuesday, Jun 03, 2008 at 10:52

Tuesday, Jun 03, 2008 at 10:52
Hi

My wife and I pick up our new Drover next week,we are realy looking forward to it after a six month back log in orders so there must be plenty of them out there,although you don't hear much about them.Like you I tried to get info on this web site with out much of a reply.You may be able to find it in the archives.We have been looking at campers for three years before decidering on the Cub.I have looked at all the so called top of the range KK's.Mod Con ect,but for the best part of 50 grand it's just not worth the outlay at my stage of life (61yrs) We like the Drover and it suits our needs,we have ordered ours with single beds(although I am not ready to put the cue in the rack just yet)we thought that climbing over the end of the bed may become a problem in years to come.I read a test report on the 2007 Drover by Ron and Val Moon and they gave it a good report I don't know why Cub don't put it on their website.Ron's over all view was that it's a camper that will take you to 99% of the places that people would like to take them in Oz.After all I don't wish to take my camper any wear I am not happy to take my car.I have spoken to a lot of Cub owners in caravan parks and they were all happy with their purchases.You don't see many 2nd hand Drovers for sale and when they put them up on the Cub website they don't last long.Good luck with your research.

Peter.
AnswerID: 307488

Follow Up By: MJS71 - Tuesday, Jun 03, 2008 at 18:54

Tuesday, Jun 03, 2008 at 18:54
peter.

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate your time and comments. The cub looks like the camper of choice for wise people.
FollowupID: 573403

Sponsored Links