The best laid plans of mice and men.

Submitted: Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 07:55
ThreadID: 58201 Views:1604 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
I have been so looking forward to spending the winter out there.
Unfortunately because of backlog in getting stock away it appears I will be still feeding cattle on the date that I intended to fly to Brisbane, so had to change bookings. Now I arrive Brisbane 10th July. It will be pushing it a bit to get to the gathering by the 14th..
Never mind I hope to be some where west of Toowoomba any way. It would be great to catch up with any members making their way back or moving on.
If you are organised enough to know where you might be let me know ,it would be greatl to make contact.
Milk is the money here in NZ at the moment. Sheep jokes no longer apply, we shot the last of the sheep and put them in the hole. On hindsight probably sold to the Dairy Developers to soon.
Russ
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 08:10

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 08:10
Russ,

I will be St George on the night of the 14th if you can make it that far out. But will be on the road again the next day as we have to get home by the evening of the 15th cause the Outlaw flies home to cockroach land on the 16th and she will be looking after the kids for us :)

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 306880

Follow Up By: Member - Russnic [NZ] - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:01

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:01
Thanks Kev
If I am that far out i will have my eyes set on the billabong a bit west of Eulo not far from the mud springs,.
All the cogs better fall in line so I can even get that far before the 14th. Pick up a new vehicle, equip and stock, all extras should be fitted, even so have quite a big shopping list, HF to tyre repair gear. ARB, camping type shops open on Sunday?
Cheers
Russ
Go the Crusaders!!
FollowupID: 572810

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:09

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:09
I am hearing you I couldn't stand the cockroaches crowing about winning the Super 14 if the Crusaders lost hahahahaha

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 572812

Follow Up By: Member - Russnic [NZ] - Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:23

Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 16:23
Onya Mate
Russ
FollowupID: 572820

Sponsored Links