We waved goodbye to the camper yesterday...

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:05
ThreadID: 58247 Views:2380 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Actually I didn't, the fella came and hooked it up and took it away before I could! It has been sold to a young family and I hope they get a lot of enjoyment out of it...it's a bit sad, but we shall update at some time, in the mean time we've got two OzTents so hopefully they'll get some use later in the year- depending on Al's workload and my Uni work [only 4 months to go!] My cruiser is still in Gol Gol waiting to get fixed while insurance stuff is sorted out.

cheers

Lyn - wish I was planning a trip rather than planning lessons!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:13

Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:13
Lyn,

I have less than half an assignment to do today and I am free.............finally after 4 years of external study.

I didn't realise that you had advertised the camper, I may have conned Sam into buying it ha ha

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 307074

Follow Up By: Al & Mrs Al - Al & Lyn, Romsey - Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:22

Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:22
I wish I had less than half an assignment, I have this week at uni, then 3 weeks field work, then that's the end of the Semester, and I basically start again with different subjects, then finish the year off with 5 weeks prac placement in a school. I mananged to survive the first round and enjoyed it, even though the kids were buggers..lol..
Camper was advertised on here for a time..
FollowupID: 572922

Follow Up By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Kath - Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:55

Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:55
Glad I finished mine a few years back. It took it's toll on my waistline doing it.
FollowupID: 572931

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 12:50

Sunday, Jun 01, 2008 at 12:50
Lyn,

I need to correct my reply cause I am now finished Uni LOL

4.5 years is now complete...........just hope I pass now haha

cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 572952

Sponsored Links