Great Service from Oztrail

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 17:34
ThreadID: 58374 Views:2271 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all,

Just a quick plug for Oztrail (no affiliation etc). SWMBO got an Oztrail Mitchell recently and loves it. I also upgraded from the old 12yr swag, also to an Oztrail Mitchell.

After our raving about them a mate also purchased one and on his first outing broke the furrell that holds the poles together on one hoop. After a bit of bush mechanicals to get it servicable everything was ok.

Once home we checked it and found his were straight, yet SWMBO and mine were factory bent about 25-30 degrees.

Mate send an email to Oztrail and the replied almost instantly stating the straight furrells were the old stock - they are sending new poles ex gratis straight away.

As I said - no affilliation etc - just sharing great service by a camping 'mob'.

Tim
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - SNAKE QLD - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 21:28

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 21:28
Hi Tim, Always good to get feedback on who is doing the right thing,we are quick to can the baddies and dont often praise the good businesses out there. Cheers and good one Oztrail,Snake and Josie
AnswerID: 307794

Reply By: The Bigfella - Thursday, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:00

Thursday, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:00
Yes, I must agree. Not enough praise when a company does the right thing.
I want to add my 2 cents worth for the company Coleman.
I have had my Coleman Hot Water Service replaced twice when it was faulty with no question as to the fault. Just take it to the nearest Coleman dealer and get a replacement.I have also just had a Camper Fold Up Chair replaced for the third time from original purchase in 2004. They just kept breaking after about 18 months use on fairly regular camping trips. Because of this if I am to make a purchase I look to a Coleman product first. I know that maybe I should look elsewhere as I have had some faulty Coleman products but with most of this gear made in China these days at least Coleman stand by their warranty.
Cheers
The Bigfella
AnswerID: 307838

Sponsored Links