Submitted: Monday, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:00
ThreadID: 595 Views:1909 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
i was wondering if anyone has been up into north eastern arnhem land the places are called nhulubuy or gove any experinces would be appreciated
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Steve - Monday, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:00

Monday, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:00
Luke---have a look in the archive section where I answered this one in October !!
AnswerID: 1567

Reply By: Cameron Brinkworth - Tuesday, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:00

Tuesday, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:00
I live in Darwin and personally have not made that trip but I have heard lots about that road.
Stories of people blowing 4/5/6 tyres is not uncommon depending on when the grader was last over and how fast you drive!
Also permits have to be obtained from the Northern land council to cross through Arnhem Land and i believe that the trip up to Gove must be made in 1 day, no stopping to camp.
A helful website is www.nt.gov.au and there is a link to tourism in the NT.
happy travelling....ps pack your rod as the fishing is excellent!
AnswerID: 1576

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)