Black Widow Drawers & Milford Cargo Barriers

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 19, 2003 at 16:10
ThreadID: 6055 Views:2594 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all

For 100 Series Landcruiser Owenrs

Has anyone with the above truck installed Black Widow Drawers and the Milford half size Cargo barrier.

If so did you have any problems and have you installed it for two positions. That is one position when the back seats (not the dinky seats as they have obviously been taken out to fit the drawers) are in their normal position and one position when the back seats are folded down with a drawer extension.

Can it be done and still keep the Safety Rating

Thanks for any help here.

CheersPT
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tony - Monday, Jul 21, 2003 at 14:57

Monday, Jul 21, 2003 at 14:57
I have a set of Black Widow fitted to a GU, same draws but different side panels.

I went for a half barrier above end of draws, to me seemed a lot better than shifting it around to suit seating.

In between end of draws and back of front seats is the fridge and cookind box along with two drums of water all secured down onto a false floor which in turn bolts to seat mounts that are taken out for long trips with just two of us.

For short trips seat in and folded forward, gives room for fridge, water and odds and sods once again secured to seat mounts and barrier. Nothing moves around in both positions.
AnswerID: 25490

Sponsored Links