rays weekend trip

Submitted: Sunday, Aug 03, 2003 at 23:55
ThreadID: 6353 Views:1278 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
To all that went over to Avoca on the weekend hope it was all fun, wish I coulda come. But im getting my chance on the 16th for the day only, and was just after some tips on some good spots to test out my new front air locker, and anything else thats over there of intrest. And if any ones from around that way and not doing anything that would be even better, thats if its worth going back. Looking forword to some feed back. Thanks...Kim in a mighty 3lt GU..More drive'n less talk'n
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Monday, Aug 04, 2003 at 07:54

Monday, Aug 04, 2003 at 07:54
Where we went there wasnt really many places you seriously needed 4wd let alone a locker... 3-4 rocky hills but nothing too hard.. Little disappointed that way, but hey it was fun, and got me out of the house... Although we all now are dying of the flu

good luck!
AnswerID: 26727

Reply By: Member - Bonz (Vic) - Monday, Aug 04, 2003 at 20:46

Monday, Aug 04, 2003 at 20:46
Kim,

The weather was fantastic, bit cold at night but ya get that, the tracks are great for novice to relatively hard, although nothing that you would call extreme, and mostly middle of the range, except on downhill slide that impressed all of us that were watching, thanks for the entertainment Mark!

I would definitely go back, bring along some friends and enjoy another great weekend out of the house. Ray chose the best weather and even had maps for each of the eager participants although Truckster had Avoca nth and Avoca Sth maps (1:25000 I think) and they had more tracks on them than the DNRE map.

Can't wait to see Tabitha's video.

All the bestSo many places to go!
So much work to do :0(
AnswerID: 26784

Reply By: diamond (bendigo) - Tuesday, Aug 05, 2003 at 20:19

Tuesday, Aug 05, 2003 at 20:19
gday mr kim.
we had an absalutley fantastic weekend .
amazing how friendly everyone was.
i might be able to go back for a day trip.
i just dont have any maps and ive got no idea where we were lol.got over no fraser.
get on with life(more weekend fun)
AnswerID: 26866

Reply By: diamond (bendigo) - Friday, Aug 08, 2003 at 22:56

Friday, Aug 08, 2003 at 22:56
gday again mr kim.
went to the pub tonight with toonfish to wet the babys head.
and we would both like to join you if your still going.
toonfish has all the gps positions.got over no fraser.
get on with life(more weekend fun)
AnswerID: 27210

Follow Up By: Member - Kim (mr) - Sunday, Aug 10, 2003 at 17:18

Sunday, Aug 10, 2003 at 17:18
Think I'm still going my other mate has pulled out (he thinks) but i'm keen, the other half will probly come also. More drive'n less talk'n
FollowupID: 18828

Sponsored Links